suspensions handed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspensions handed out

Well, Shanahan really brought the hammer down on the Pens!

4 games for Asham
    1 game for Adams
    1 game for Neal

What a joke this league looks like when they let stuff go. When you read Shanahan’s tortured logic, you have to wonder how he even got the job to begin with.

Neal should have gotten at least 2 games, I would have given him more and Asham more.

I glad that the hit to Couturier wasn’t as bad as what Torres did to Hossa last night. That is scary stuff right there. But I worry about tonight, or more so if there is a game five.
    Last edited by saratoga; 04-18-2012, 03:37 PM.
    www.disciplerocks.com

I hope they knock their dicks into the ice tonight. Crosby deserves to get a run or two at him.

Comment

Take out Crosby next year. Cause Shanahan will suspend whoever takes a run at him for the rest of the playoffs.

The whole "injury plays a part" is stupid. Intent is what matters. Or if you want, intent gives you 5 games and injury 10.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Take out Crosby next year. Cause Shanahan will suspend whoever takes a run at him for the rest of the playoffs.

The whole "injury plays a part" is stupid. Intent is what matters. Or if you want, intent gives you 5 games and injury 10.
        Agreed. Play it cool tonight and close this out.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Not sure I agree. Not sure which would be more fun watching.

Comment

well that sucked.

Comment

that was hideously ugly last night!

better bounce back strong Friday
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                that was hideously ugly last night!

better bounce back strong Sunday
                fixed!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

One brutally ugly game and one ugly game that Fluery danced through. The Pieces O' S*** from the west side of the state are probably a better team but I still want to see the Flyers close them out on Sun just to shut them up. This is a young team and someone needs to knock their heads together and tell them the series wasn't over after three games; you still need to close the door behind you.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

with NY and Boston on the ropes, this could either be our year or we're making it easy on the Pens to get to another cup.

Fuuuuuuck.

Comment

Whats the difference between the open ice Neal hit (not the headhunting one on Giroux) and the one Raffi Torres had on Marian Hossa. Other than Hossa left on a stretcher.

Torres got 25 games.

Comment

Raffi Torres is nobody. Neal is a Penguin.

Comment

The officiating in the NHL is the most inconsistent and biased in favor of 'celebrity' players and anointed teams of all pro sports. (I don't know about the NBA as I stopped watching/caring years ago.)

But as uneven as the on-ice officiating is, Shanahan's agenda driven handling of 'supplementary discipline' is much worse and, rather than discouraging goon tactics, it actually encourages swine like Neal to go head hunting. The risk of serious consequences for the anointed, even when they take blatant head shots, is minimal.

And when I see Shanahan do one of his 'explanatory' videos from The Department of Player Safety, all I can think is, 'What fucking moron writes this crap?' It's like a really bad skit from SNL.

Comment

Working...
                          X