8th seed in the west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th seed in the west?

There are three teams trying to capture the 8th seed in the west, Lakers, Twolves and the NUggets.

I have a hard time trying to see LA in the 8th position because the raper cant lead his team by himself.

Twolves have given up on this year.

Nuggets will get the final seed, easily.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Re: 8th seed in the west?

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
    I have a hard time trying to see LA in the 8th position because the raper cant lead his team by himself.
    LA in the 8th position because the raper cant lead his team
    the raper
    What the hell?

The Nuggets are my bandwagon team this year, even though they probably won't make it past the first round if they do make the playoffs. Earl Boykins is just awesome.

Comment

I want the TWolves or the Nuggets to make the playoffs. Mainly because I hate Kobe Bryant, and secondly, because I hate the Lakers. I like Garnett and Melo, so either of them makin the playoffs would be nice. But they won't beat the Suns/Spurs.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Kobe bryant should be in jail, he raped somebody.
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

There's no need for this argument, it's already been had in a court of law. Say what you will about Kobe, I don't really care for him much myself, but he's never been convicted of any crime.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
            There's no need for this argument, it's already been had in a court of law. Say what you will about Kobe, I don't really care for him much myself, but he's never been convicted of any crime.
            Yeah. I don't like Kobe either but notice how quickly the woman settled the civil suit.

This isn't like OJ, where he CLEARLY did it.

Nuggets have my vote for 8th.
            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Well he still is a piece of shit, and yes he did rape the girl, but they are not in the playoffs, ha.
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
              X