Ricky Williams-Pothead Moron or Free Spirited Non-Conformist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams-Pothead Moron or Free Spirited Non-Conformist

Wow! What a strange guy. Just ups and quits out of the blue. I love stuff like this, he know going to find "the truth." Well, I hope he finds it and lets us know what the truth is.

And I think we made out on that AJ Feely deal, huh? A high second round pick seems pretty likely now.

Ricky Williams is my personal hero. Fuck what other people think, just follow your own path.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I totally respect him wanting to walk away from the game, but 6 days before training camp? Come on, Rick. Take a cue from Barry and Robert Smith, at least allow your team enough time to find a replacement. It's not like he's Joe second string nobody. From my perspective, it's a big middle finger to his teammates.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

It is a pretty cripling move to his team. And while I think it is a pretty messed up thing to do I can't say I don't wish I could retire at 26 and move to hawaii and smoke the Chronic all day.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

No issue with him retiring, but you gotta try and think about the organization and your teammates here. This had to already be on his mind during the offseason. At least give your team a chance to sign a free agent RB or draft one. Ouch. I'd be pissed if I was a Dolphins fan. But then again they're probably just pissed in general from the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            And while I think it is a pretty messed up thing to do I can't say I don't wish I could retire at 26 and move to hawaii and smoke the Chronic all day.
            Wait a minute, Leif, isn't that the gig you're working right now?
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
              Originally posted by leifdawg
              And while I think it is a pretty messed up thing to do I can't say I don't wish I could retire at 26 and move to hawaii and smoke the Chronic all day.
              Wait a minute, Leif, isn't that the gig you're working right now?

Yeah but he's got millions of $$$ too.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
              X