Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

What a POS.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
          lmao
          Find that sort of an odd response in regards to a man hitting his wife. Pathetic - Yes, Makes me want to laugh? - No

Comment

Apathy (And the fact that I just saw the title not the detail when I responded)

Do you really think I condone beating his wife? The lmao stems from being a Phillies fan and the plight of this dreaded organization year in and year out.

I think Brett Myers should be hung by his scrotum and lashed for this.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I figured as much BP. It's terrible. I can only hope this stems from an uncontrollable drinking problem (you know - fighting in a city street after midnight does give rise to suspicion) and once he gets that licked, this evil by-product goes away as well.

It appears his wife is sticking by him. Otherwise - he's a former boxer and that fact alone would bring him even more trouble IMO.

Comment

Yeah - he and his wife both have to look at this very seriously. She's out drunk with him at midnight too - so if he has a problem - she needs to stand by him and help him through this.

It's your move Brett.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_r ... itche.html

Even worse account

Comment

this is inexusible.
                    http://www.phansforhope.org

Comment

OK here's the million dollar question....

Should the Phillies have allowed him to start on Saturday or should they have sent him home until this is sorted out?

There's been a lot of people on the radio bitching that Myers should not have been allowed to pitch after this incident and that the Phillies have in essence turned a blind eye on a serious situation simply becasue it served their needs. I understand that he's presumed innocent until proven guilty -- or rather he's SUPPOSED to be presumed innocent. We as a society seem to be moving away from that little facet of our justice system and allowing suspects to be tried in the media instead of the courtroom.

So which is the right move if YOU are the Phils GM? Do you send him home or allow him to pitch?
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I skip his turn in the rotation and keep him out of the ugly situation of going before a hostile Boston crowd. It solves a lot of issues at one time without casting aspersions. Don't send him home - allow him to stay with his fellow teammates at a time where it would appear he needs some support.

Comment

Working...
                        X