X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmelo Anthony

Is rumored to be disgruntled in Denver.

Three questions here:

1) Do you want him on the Sixers - Him the player, regardless of other factors

2) Who would you be willing to trade

3) Do you want Rod thorn to explore being the third team in a three-way deal, not necessarily getting Anthony?

- You think it would be a no-brainer, I like Anthony, I like his game, but Denver was "suppose" to win in the west and he got cold against Lamar Odom. I think the answer would be yes, I would take him on the Sixers.

- Open roster - anyone Denver would want. Although I think Iggy would thrive with Melo, moreso than with E. Turner.

- Yes - Anything you can get in return for Brand/Kapono/Green/Speights

quick answer: no
    longer answer: will reply when i'm more awake

Comment

I don't want Anthony, but I'd love for the Sixers to be part of a three-team deal where Anthony goes to NJ, Iguodala goes to DEN and the Sixers end up with Derrick Favors.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

You had me at "Igoudala goes"

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
          I don't want Anthony, but I'd love for the Sixers to be part of a three-team deal where Anthony goes to NJ, Iguodala goes to DEN and the Sixers end up with Derrick Favors.

I really wouldn't mind that at all.

I keep thinking that wouldnt be enough, but Iggy and picks/role players is about as good as you are going to get for a disgruntled star.

I thought for sure more people would want Anthony.

Comment

STEIN_LINE_HQ

RT @nuggetsnews: League source said Nugs have been in contact w Philly about possible Iguodala/Melo deal

less than 10 seconds ago via ƜberTwitter
            Looks like there are discussions - it makes sense for the nuggets b/c they were getting back pure garbage from the Nets

The Sixers would get salary relief from Iggy and then next year with Melo off the books

Comment

Getting Favors would mean a total youth movement and I am all for that.

We got rid of Green so that's a good start.

Comment

Apparently NJ is out of the Carmelo sweepstakes

"It's my decision," said Prokhorov, who said the Nets were given permission to speak with Anthony but never got a "straightforward answer" on the specifics of that meeting.

Prokhorov said he never heard from Anthony.

"Maybe he sent me an e-mail, but I don't have a computer," Prokhorov said. "Maybe the carrier pigeon got lost."

Comment

Denver really fucked this up by asking too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X