Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 49ers--Can you name more than 5 players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco 49ers--Can you name more than 5 players?

I live in SF and happen to live a few blocks away from Kezar Stadium, the home field for the 9ers way back in the day. They had a fan day practice there today that I stumbled upon on my way back from a trip to the park. Figured I'd stop in and check it out.

I watched the introductions and it might as well have been a Division IIA squad as even the faithful 9er fans around me had looks on their faces that said, "who??" with nearly every introduction. There was one guy I had never heard of that got an exuberant welcome from a few people nearby, but it must been his parents. Barlow brought the house down when his name was read, second only to Bryant Young. Next best was Dorsey. Pathetic.

Cedric Wilson, apparently the 9ers next WR great , grabbed the mic to say that he needs help learning how to call a time out (remember that Rams game I think it was?). He tried to start a wave with people doing the time out signal. Very awkward.

I couldn't even stay long enough to actually see them practice. I think it's going to be a long season for the 49er faitful.

It sure will...they've really got nothing this year...

Comment

Yeah it is pretty sad how bad the Niners slumped. This team was feared and conquered the 80's. Then Steve Young won his Super Bowl. In one off season they lost thier entire offense. Terrell Owens, Jeff Garcia, Tai Streets, and Garrison Hearst. But I will make fun of my friend through the whole season as he is a 49ers fan. This team has a good 3 years of losing seasons ahead of them.

Here are the San Fran players that I know: Tim Rattay, Cedric Wilson, Kevan Barlow, Ahmed Plummer, Tony Parrish, Bryant Young, and Julian Peterson. That's it and I swear I did that all off of memory.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X