Moyer and Stairs New Broadcast Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyer and Stairs New Broadcast Team

Replacing Wheels and Sarge. Should be interesting.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yea I think they can throw some new material to listen to. I'll be curious to hear them
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Just not quite the same as ...........

but still better than Wheeler, Sarge was starting to grow on me.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think people always compared anybody to Harry, By, and Ritchie (And even Bill Campbell) and they fall short. Don't think Wheels ever had a chance. Sarge and Wheels just happen to be in the wrong era to be given a fair shot. Just imho.

Comment

Mike Schmidt will join the broadcast crew for the 13 Sunday home games

Comment

Working...
          X