what a pig fuck in Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a pig fuck in Buffalo

"Running back Willis McGahee has asked the Buffalo Bills to trade him if he is not their starter on opening day, a source told The Associated Press on Friday. "

Meanwhile, Travis Henry has said he would demand a trade if he werent the starter.

Nice draft pick Bills. And by the way, McGayhee, fuck you. This organization gives him a nice opportunity after everyone backed off because of his knee injury and this is how he repays them.

He and Winslow need to fuck themselves.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Ya, seriously. What a jerk.

I'm thinking, if Buffalo gives in, that they'll trade Henry to the Dolphins...

Comment

I don't think Buffalo's looking to help Miami out.

I agree that this is getting old. I blame Eli for starting all this shit.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Is it just me or does Eli remind you of the Koosh character in Jerry McGuire? with his dad calling shots and all.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I don't think Henry would help the Dolphins very much, and definetly not long enough for the Bills to worry about. If they traded him for draft picks or a young player, it'd be solid, and although it would be a pretty poor trade for the Dolphins, it seems like something they'd do (they paid AJ Feely, people). The Bills won't win this year, and probably not again next year, so if they can get something for the future in exchange for Henry that would be excellent, I think.

Comment

Eli is totally Koosh, and Archie is his self-centered old man.

All I'm sayin' IanB, is that the Bills and the Dolphins will not talk to each other. They hate each other. It would be like the Raiders and the Broncos putting together a deal. Not going to happen in our lifetime. On the other hand, New England and Buffalo did work out a deal for Drew.

The question of the day is (at least in Philly) is who the hell is Reno Mahe?

Comment

I think they're going to find out after Westbrook has his yearly injury...how much would it take for the Eagles to get Henry, ?

Comment

Reno Mahe is the best name in football only behind Antwaan Randle El. Good punt returner and it looks like he might get a couple of carries.

Hopefully, Travis Henry or Willis McGahee want to come to Philly.
                http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

No doubt Liam, I miss the days of the XFL, if only because Rod Smart isn't nearly as cool as "He Hate Me".

Comment

That's how disgusting this is that Reno fucking Mahe is #2 on the Eagles' depth chart. And because of Westbrook's injury prone nature, Mahe will probably start at least one game.......
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Well I'd certainly love to see the Eagles get Henry if it's possible. But frankly if I were the Bills I'd tell Henry and McGahee to shut the fuck up and remind them that the players don't decide when trades happen the FO does. If it ends there - fine, I'd consider a trade if the offer were high enough.

But if they continued bitching through the media, I'd make it clear who runs the team by suspending them. Just so they are clear I'd let them know that because they put me in a position of looking weak by catering to trade demands, I will NOT consider any offers no matter how good. Once you start giving in like this you end up with asshole like Winslow bitching about extraordinary deals. Sorry, but demanding a trade means no trades - end of story. Now shut up and go study your playbook assholes!!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I doubt they would care very much about being suspended, unless it was without pay, then they'd shut up. But then you've still got a disgruntled player on your hands who's going to bolt as soon as he can, and not put forth his full effort. It would be better to trade one of them now, and make the other one happy. If you keep them both, then chances are you won't have either in a couple years. That said, I do agree with you that the Bills shouldn't give in and take a low offer just to get rid of one of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X