Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how about that Paul Pierce to Portland trade rumor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about that Paul Pierce to Portland trade rumor?

I mean I know PP melted down in that one game in the playoffs but he's still the cornerstone of that offense.

I guess Boston is counting on the development of their draft picks last year, West, Jefferson and i forget the last person.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

He'd fit in great here in Portland, with all the other guys that are just good enough to not win when it matters.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

ouch. but as far as i know, Paul Pierce doesn't have a rap sheet. So if he needs to go to a team of chokers, perhaps Dallas is a better destination.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Good point. Did you read the artice, I think by Ric Bucher, where he said it was fitting to see a Blazer player running around with "Outlaw" (referring to Travis) on the back of his jersey? Funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Ford
          On Tuesday, Celtics director of basketball operations Danny Ainge shot that rumor down, telling Insider it was "ludicrous." Ainge said he had no intention of trading Pierce, especially for a draft pick.

Still, it's an interesting idea.
          Sounds like typical Chad Ford speculative garbage to me.

Comment

Didn't Ainge say the same thing before he traded Antoine Walker?

Comment

Apparently Pierce has asked to be traded because he doesn't want to be part of the rebuilding process.

Comment

Working...
              X