WOW!! I coulda had a Detmer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!! I coulda had a Detmer!!!

AR trumps that a-hole in Dullass once again. How ironic is it that AR brought back one of the best holders in the league a few days before Jerry's kids muffed a FG?

Just pure joy.

Can't wait for the fallout. They'll be paying for TO for two more years while he will be playing for Oakland.
    Pedro

The fact that Cowboys fans are lining up at the Walt Whitman is stupendous.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
      The fact that Cowboys fans are lining up at the Walt Whitman is stupendous.
      Now that would be special!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/DALLAS-TONY-ROMO-CU ... QcategoryZ<br%20/>48978QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd%3Cbr%20/%3EZViewItem?hash=item170068363064#ebayphotohostin g

Comment

Hutton never got an action figure

Comment

We tried to tell you Budman, theres been thousands of posts made about it. Just face it, Dallas Sucks :P
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Re: WOW!! I coulda had a Detmer!!!

Originally posted by Pedro
              AR trumps that a-hole in Dullass once again. How ironic is it that AR brought back one of the best holders in the league a few days before Jerry's kids muffed a FG?

Just pure joy.

Can't wait for the fallout. They'll be paying for TO for two more years while he will be playing for Oakland.
              Yea all that knowledge got you and AR 6 more days until you got beat, Trotter got used and you watched your whole defense get pushed across the goal line like little girls..............THAT WAS PURE JOY
              MORE JOY WAS..........hearing all the crying over the refs, the refs did this did that........... NO got the win cause of the hurricane, give me a break little girls YOU GOT BEAT, IN FACT THE BRIGHT AR GAVE THE GAME AWAY HEY HERES THE BALL BACK NOW KEEP IT AND BEAT US........
              MORE PURE JOY IS now you can go back to the bad QB who was 5-6 I believe right????? lmmfao

I'll be waiting for the first injury next year so you can have your 2008 excuse...........

Comment

Dear Lord,
                Please give us Chan Gailey version 2.
                Amen

Eagle Fans Everywhere
                (i'm thinking here...)

Comment

Originally posted by chopper955
                  Dear Lord,
                  Please give us Chan Gailey version 2.
                  Amen

Eagle Fans Everywhere
                  yea you cant beat them join them now the boys will hire a QB coach how bout that?

Comment

Who complained about the refs? I think most of us were of the opinion that the Eagles blew it by not converting after the Reggie Bush fumble and the def not being able to stop McAllister.

All in all though, we got beat by a good Saints team. You guys CHOKED it away.

Comment

Well I guess you dont read well its all the fans have been talking about, you're kidding right I havent seen so many whiners since I was in the nursery at the hospital give me a break.
                      As for Dallas, it happens besides whose to say they dont kick a last second FG themselves.
                      Its bad when your own coach says "hey maybe we shouldnt have punted" LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X