ARGH stupid DVR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGH stupid DVR

So I set up my DVR to tape the NFL Game of the week on NFL network HD last night before I went to my Alma Mater's homecoming football game. Afterwords I went to the bar and got back around 1:30. I was out of the house again at 6:30 this morning so I didn't check the DVR. I got back around 10:30 to realize that the DVR taped, but didn't tape right. The audio is very choppy as is the video (albeit less evident). Needless to say the replay of GOTW was from 10-11 this morning so I missed it once again. I guess my question is two fold. 1, anyone have any idea why when I DVR HD programs it does this. and 2, anyone know where I can get a copy of this?
    Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

buff, the only time my TiVo has that happen is when there is a storm that interferes with the satellite service. it happens occasionally but not often. Other tan that I have no idea what would cause it.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Well lets just say I normally rave about the quality of my Digital cable, this just seems to be the one thing I have a problem with. I still think that I'd take it over Tivo though...
      Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
        buff, the only time my TiVo has that happen is when there is a storm that interferes with the satellite service. it happens occasionally but not often. Other tan that I have no idea what would cause it.
        Yeah my Tivo is the same way. Except I live in Vegas so it never goes off for me.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
        X