Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't realize Jay Novacek suffered that many concussions

Eagles (4-1) at Saints (4-1)
    Against the Cowboys, the Eagles made plays in every facet, from offense to defense to kicking. That was a great game.

Philadelphia is coming off two emotional contests, first on a Monday night against Green Bay, then against Dallas. The Eagles are due for a letdown – they’ve been under a lot of pressure. Philly might have lost against Dallas without hitting on a couple of big pass plays.

That all sets up to be good news for the Saints. They know they can make it competitive if they can stop the Eagles’ big plays.

Philadelphia will try to rely on Brian Westbrook more, but New Orleans’ underrated defense will contain that offense.

The Saints are putting things together – I like how they are using Reggie Bush and Deuce McAllister to form a lethal one-two combo.

Pick: Saints.

Would love to hear his reasoning on why the Saints will contain the Eagles offense. No one else has yet....

And what kind of comment is that..."Philly might have lost against Dallas without hitting on a couple of big pass plays".....Uh, yeah probably. And the same thing could be said if Reggie Bush didn't return a punt in the last 4 minutes vs TB....you could make that statement for any and every game played.

But that's good...let em keep picking against us.
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

This happens year after year.

I can't wait to see Mark Simoneau covering Westbrook or Omar freaking Stoutmire covering anybody.

Who the hell is covering LJ Smith? LMAO.

The only way NO wins this game is their offense embarrasses our defense.

But "New Orleans’ underrated defense will contain that offense" - LMAO.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

You know, the Pittsburgh Steelers wouldn't have won the Super Bowl last year if they didn't win their last 5 games....

stupid reasoning bugs me.

Saints can barely stop Cleveland's offense.

Comment

Underrated or not the Saints do not match up well against us defensively. Period. The Packers lit them up for 400 yards. That's what we AVERAGE.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Who the hell is covering LJ Smith? LMAO.
            I believe that task will fall to Scott "Steak and Chicken Combo" Fujita

Comment

Novacek has been picking against us for years.

one of the guys I work with used to send them to me all the time. In 2004 Novacek picked us to win like 2 times. That's the year we were 13-3

Comment

Novacek is just another in a long list of Eagles' NFC East rivals that can't bring themselves to recognize the Eagles.

Let it be. It really doesn't bother me and it only makes things sweeter when the Eagles do prevail...

Comment

Originally posted by Azures
                  Novacek is just another in a long list of Eagles' NFC East rivals that can't bring themselves to recognize the Eagles.

Let it be. It really doesn't bother me and it only makes things sweeter when the Eagles do prevail...
                  That's why I like Aikman so much as a broadcaster. Not only is he bright and generally offers balanced analysis, he seems to harbor no grudge against the Birds. Aside from his occasional comments about #5's spells of inaccuracy(which are justified), he seems to be a real McNabb booster. Contrary to the Turd's claims that they "outplayed" the Birds last Sunday, Aikman made repeated refences to his view that Philadelphia was dominating Dallas on both sides of the ball.

Novacek, on the other hand, was a great TE, but objectivity is not his long suit when it comes to anything Eagle related.

Comment

Working...
                  X