Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible rule rule idea

The end of the onside kick
    Denver’s proposal is awfully close to what we saw in the newly-formed American Alliance of Football this winter. Here’s how it would look: Instead of an onside kick after a score, the team would have the option of going for a newly-created fourth-and-15 from their own 35. If a first-down is converted, they get it and are allowed to keep possession. If they don’t, the other team takes over on downs wherever the last play ended.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

very disjointed concept. I don't like it either.

Comment

They are systematically turning this game into something different than the game we know. I may be getting grumpy in my old age but I just don’t about this game care anymore.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Don't like. I get when they make changes for player safety but really this is a crappy one. The only time I see this working is if Schwartz has his sticks defense out there and Graham has a brain fart.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

If the onside kick is too dangerous just get rid of it instead of that stupid rule. It's ridiculous.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

They screwed up when they changed the rule about overloading one side of the field- that was part of the strategy and the fun.

Comment

Honestly, onside kicks became impossible last year once you could not get a running start. This will at least give a team a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X