So, What Do You Think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, What Do You Think ?

are you behind what the Phils are doing ? I have an appreciation for the minor league system for the first time in a while. Adding Saunders and Kendrick to the corner outfield spots and adding to the pen, I'm thinking we could see a +.500 team. We have money and the next 2 FA groups are exceptional. Excited for Phils baseball again !!!! Let's get it on !!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Sorry, I won't get excited again for at least another year.

I remember when we had some guys in the minors that were "untouchable"--- and they never ever lived up to the hype. I'll wait a bit before they get me and my money back.

Comment

Just like the Sixers, it will be fun to watch "The Process". They have a plan in place and I think Klentak will make the right moves to build the team. They will struggle again this year with periods of tough play followed by streaks. We have to hope the youngsters progress. They have enough depth that someone should shake out in the OF to couple along with Herrera. If Kendrick is in LF the whole season, then I think we may be hurting. The pitching staff is deep but unspectacular. They just have to find the right mix. Should be fun.

Comment

Working...
      X