Explain to me ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain to me ...

... why this team is not ripped apart limb from limb.

Trade Burrell. Trade Abreu. Trade Bell. Trade Leiby. Trade Lidle. Trade Leiber. Trade whoever the heck you want. Trade Myers. Trade Franklin. Trade Rhodes. Etc. You get the deal.

Keep: Howard, Utley, Victorino, Rowand, Madson, Mathieson, Hamels, Fultz, Geary, Gordon (unless you trade him because of his high value), Rollins (unless want can find a replacement).

I'd rather start building around a young team and having twice the opportunity to go crazy in FA over the next few years.

I wish this team could get it together, but my confidence level is shot.

I want them to call the rest of the season off. No good can come of it.

Who am I going to root for for the rest of the season? Who is likeable in the American League? Detroit?

Comment

I agree with your overall point.

Trade Burrell. If you can find a sucker.
      Trade Abreu. Yes.
      Trade Bell. Untradeable and contract is up this year any way.
      Trade Leiby. Untradeable and contract is up this year any way.
      Trade Lidle. Trade Leiber. Trade whoever the heck you want.
      Trade Myers. Believe it or not, but I'd keep Myers if he does the things needed to make his crime right.

Keep: Howard, Utley, Victorino, Rowand, Madson, Mathieson, Hamels, Fultz, Geary, Gordon (unless you trade him because of his high value), Rollins (unless want can find a replacement).

This team needs an extreme makeover!
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Yeah, who is dumb enough to trade for Bell? Isiah Thomas only runs the Knicks....

I love how the national sports guys are talking about whether the phillies are going to be a buyer or a seller come trade time... uh... SELLER. Is there any doubt we'll be a seller. The Yankees will be locked into a dogfight with the Red Sox. Or perhaps the Chicago White Sox will spend some money to regain their position vs the Tigers. If Gillick is any good, we can get some good young talent out of this debacle.

I hate this team. Not as much as I hated the Sixers 2 years ago but still...

Comment

Working...
        X