Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. Hospitalized

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

From a guy I know who works as a sports reporter in Dallas...

ok...UPDATE TIME

I've got it confirmed that it IS T.O...

my source is telling me that he HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION to pain medication...

you can read between the lines on that all you want...but that's what I have right now
    [/quote]

Comment

I sure hope every thing works out OK for Owens while he's in the hospital (cough) fatal staff infection (cough) !!

From the same ESPN article:

Wide receiver Terry Glenn practiced, albeit with several stitches in his thumb.

"He was trying to cut some tape off his uniform," Parcells said. "He had his hand down in his pants and he missed. Fortunately he cut his hand."

As opposed to something esle, I suppose. Glad to see the Tuna maintains his wry sense of humor!

Comment

Not so surprising that TO is hospitalized. The human body can only function so long without a brain.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Boy, what a great PR department. Rosenscum probably told him, "You need more press. Get sick."
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Latest update is that the Dallas police department is involved, and will hold a news conference later this morning.

Comment

Bummer!!!!!!

Gee, why would the police be involved?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                Not so surprising that TO is hospitalized. The human body can only function so long without a brain.
                i duno....the phils manager seems to be feigning it fairly well.
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                  Bummer!!!!!!

Gee, why would the police be involved?

Ummm.....................concern? (hears thunder rolling overhead) Seriously, that's odd, what's-his-name isn't really known for having serious crime related issues, just a big ego and locker room cancer type stuff...right?
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                  X