Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These always crack me up..........

ON BEING OUTSCORED AND OUTGAINED IN THE SECOND HALF:

What he said: "It was good to see the offense and defense start fast. I thought that was important and then maintain it through the game. The second-half penalties put us in a bad position there and changed the field position around."

What he meant: "I've really got to stop letting these guys order Chinese food at halftime."

ON WHETHER BRIAN WESTBROOK'S KNEE INJURY WILL AGAIN PREVENT HIM FROM PRACTICING:

What he said: "We'll just see in the next couple of days exactly where he is with it, but he wants to practice and we want him to practice. At the same time, we have to be smart with it."

What he meant: "If the guy can keep doing what he did Sunday, I don't care if he practices another day in his life. I might even send him to Bermuda this week."

ON THE TWO ROUGHING-THE-PASSER PENALTIES ON DARWIN WALKER AND DHANI JONES:

What he said: "It's such a fine line there... We understand that the quarterback, we understand that they are going to protect them and we have to be careful there. We need to be a little smarter there."

What he meant: "Can you believe those freaking calls? Give me a break. I mean, seriously, a roughing penalty on Dhani? The guy hasn't roughed anybody up since the fifth grade."

ON INJURED CORNERBACK LITO SHEPPARD'S STATUS:

What he said: "He will have a chance to practice this week and we'll see where he's at. It looks like he can do most of the things he needs to do to play. He wants to get back out there."

What he meant: "In case you haven't noticed, we've given up 44 points and over 500 passing yards in the second halves of the last two games. I woke up in a cold sweat last night thinking about Brett [Favre] working over Joselio Hanson. If Lito can walk, he'll play. Even if he can't walk, he'll play."

ON WHETHER HE COUNTS THE AMOUNT OF TOUCHES BRIAN WESTBROOK GETS:

What he said: "No, I don't keep track."

What he meant: "What do you think, genius?"
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

"I mean, seriously, a roughing penalty on Dhani? The guy hasn't roughed anybody up since the fifth grade. "

Comment

Heh, heh, heh.....
      Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Working...
      X