Reports in Dallas: TO tried to commit suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports in Dallas: TO tried to commit suicide

This is no joke I'm sorry to report. Check out KTCK in Dallas. Had a guy I know who is "plugged in" tell me no details but its more than just stupid internet garbage.

Wow. I'm not happy with "TO" the persona, but I hope and pray Eldorado Owens the person is OK.

An ego maniac like TO would never do something like this, it would be a an admitted failure. He's not mentally stable IMO, but this would leave me speechless if it were true. I hope it's not, but I hope he rots in the IR too.
    Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

I don't think Owens has any real friends in the league. No one can stand the guy from what I hear but they put up with him because of his talent.

Sure he has a huge ego, it covers up his insecurities.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The information is circulating. It's being reported on two sports talk channels in Dallas and local Channel 8 is supposedly saying the police asked him if he tried to commit suicide and he said "yes". We'll see. The Dallas police is suppose to have a press conference this AM.

Comment

Its reported now in print:

Go to the Ft. Worth Star telegram website, and click on sport section.
          <www.dfw.com>

Comment

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/15620551.htm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... ml?cnn=yes

Comment

Somebody reported he tried to take 35 pills at once!

Comment

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_sto ... 91337.html

Comment

Hey one more thing. Take it for what its worth, but that recent TO interview with Prime Time Sanders where he seemed "sorry" for how things went down in Philly.....

Well old TO still talks to several Eagles, and from the whispers out there, he really (gulp) regrets things for real, as he hates it in Dallas. He won't get the ball enough, hates Parcells. Thinks Drew BLOWS.

And its something he can't say publicly becuase of last year. Has no passion to play in Dallas like he did here in 2004, just a mervenary getting paid. Knows its a one year deal, and once Parcells leaves so will he as any new coach won't be able to put his handprint on the team with the TO distraction.

Comment

Wow, this is really sad. I wish T.O. well, i hope he recovers and gets his life back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by JRJ
                      Well old TO still talks to several Eagles, and from the whispers out there, he really (gulp) regrets things for real, as he hates it in Dallas. He won't get the ball enough, hates Parcells. Thinks Drew BLOWS.
                      Seems like most players that leave the Eagles wind up feeling a lot of regret.

Comment

the grass is definitely not greener outside the Novacare complex.

Comment

If that's true I feel bad. I hate TO for what he did to this team, and wanted him to fail in Dallas, but I didn't wish anything this severe. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Comment

cnnsi has it now,

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... ml?cnn=yes

just piggybacking the report though
                            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

is he going to play Oct. 8?

sorry to be so cold-blooded, but Owens is dead to me. i hope he gets his life together, but i'm not going to waste time worrying about it.
                              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                              X