• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Killans-TD machine

I could watch this film all day.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ing-back-speed
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Can't anyone deny his speed but this is JAHF - just another highlight film. He has a long way to go to even make the practice squad but this year there are a few more slots so maybe he gets his chance
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Dude has jets but hopefully not another undersized back. He is actually smaller than Pumphrey.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
        Dude has jets but hopefully not another undersized back. He is actually smaller than Pumphrey.
        The difference between Killans and the flea is this kid can fly. Not only was Pomphrey small he wasn't that fast. Not a good combination. This kid has world class speed.

Comment

with our spread the field potential, you must give him a look. He could be deadly with just a handful of touches
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            with our spread the field potential, you must give him a look. He could be deadly with just a handful of touches
            We're trying to build KC Chiefs speed.

Comment

it's a copy cat league, can't wait to see teams copying us
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

5'7" 165. Man, that's tiny. By way of comparison, Sproles is 5'6" 190. Tyreek Hill is 5'10'' 185.

I love the speed. The dude has got some serious jets. But, at his size, unless he can add some bulk without sacrificing the speed, I think he's a long shot to make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                  5'7" 165. Man, that's tiny. By way of comparison, Sproles is 5'6" 190. Tyreek Hill is 5'10'' 185.

I love the speed. The dude has got some serious jets. But, at his size, unless he can add some bulk without sacrificing the speed, I think he's a long shot to make the team.

He might make the team but how durable is he likely to be with 235 lb line backers hitting him? He has to bulk up just to be able to absorb the hits that will be coming his way.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I know that he's a longshot. He'll be a 5-10 snap guy if he makes the team. He's played football long enough to know how to protect himself. Those quick little guys never take a head on shot anyway. He's got a chance to stick. I agree that he's a longshot unless he blows away everybody in camp. This virus crap will isn't going to help his chances either.

Comment

Working...
                    X