No announcement yet.

EFO CONTEST - Name the next Eagles head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Arians is the frontrunner because Lurie wants offense.

Now that I've said that, we're gonna hire Mike Zimmer. Or Possibly Bob Zimmerman.

Comment

• Did you guys see our new head coach congratulating people on the sidelines in DC?

Comment

• Take Chip Kelly off the list. Going back to Oregon.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

• Bradley is gaining steam. Looks like it will be him or McCoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemc View Post
            Bradley is gaining steam. Looks like it will be him or McCoy.

The more I read about Bradley, the more I think he's my top choice. Here's a story on him in the today's Inqy....
            http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._s_resume.html

EDIT: If Bradley can bring Earl Thomas with him then I'll DEFINITELY move him to the top of the list!! He's entering the 4th year of a 5 year deal so it's not out of the question that we could see him come here if he hits FA after the 2014 season or earlier if we work out a trade for him in his final year. That would put him in his prime, and me in a happy place!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemc View Post
              Bradley is gaining steam. Looks like it will be him or McCoy.
              Where is the "steam" coming from on Bradley Steve? That Seattle D has played great but I still don't know much about Bradley.
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

• Bradley and McCoy have both been at the top of MY list for a while. Yesterday did nothing to change that. I loved the physical, aggressive stile of defense we watched yesterday and would certainly enjoy seeing that on OUR field. McCoy is my offensive pick, and Bradley is my defensive pick.......hmmmmm....has there ever been TWO head coaches? LOL!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                  Where is the "steam" coming from on Bradley Steve? That Seattle D has played great but I still don't know much about Bradley.
                  Ruben Frank has been high on him from the start and now his name is bandied about. I think journalists are picking up on the quick adjustments the Seattle D made yesterday after 2 quick scores on them. Sheil Kapadia's piece on him gives some glowing reviews.

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013...w-gus-bradley/

For those who don't want to read, he is a high energy guy who everyone says always has a positive outlook. For those who like "Feisty" coaches, see him at 2:01 of this piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post

EDIT: If Bradley can bring Earl Thomas with him then I'll DEFINITELY move him to the top of the list!! He's entering the 4th year of a 5 year deal so it's not out of the question that we could see him come here if he hits FA after the 2014 season or earlier if we work out a trade for him in his final year. That would put him in his prime, and me in a happy place!
                    Earl Thomas stinks. I'd much rather have Brandon Graham as the mainstay of my defense..

All kidding aside, that'd be a nice 1-2 get. Like when Rex Ryan got Bart Scott to follow him to NYJ. But obviously... better.

Comment

• I'm thinking if the pick is McCoy - then he brings in Mike Trgovac in as DC. Trgovac was our D-Line coach back in the late 90's and he helmed the Carolina Panthers "D" in the years when they were very good. I think he & Fox parted ways after things started to go sour for Fox in Carolina. He's been the D-Line coach in Green Bay now for awhile. Plus I listened to a snippet on the Eagles website from a Denver beat writer who said if McCoy goes, not many assistants will go with him so he'd look outside the org. Trgovac and McCoy worked a long time together in Carolina.

Comment

• Apparently Jaws was on the radio in NYC yesterday and said Gruden wants to interview with the Eagles, but that they haven't reached out to him as of yet.

Source: http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/08/jo...ns-chip-kelly/
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Wouldn't Gruden need to be the one pro actively reaching out to THEM to tell them he wanted to apply? I mean, show a little initiative if you want to be taken seriously.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• the Grudens, Cowhers, and Dungys of the world expect to just be hired.

Comment

• rspurr - that one post was so hard to find I just copied the standings to the first post.

Comment

• Pettine takes the DC job in Buffalo. There goes my McCoy/Pettine hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X