No announcement yet.

EFO CONTEST - Name the next Eagles head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm firmly in the Gus Bradley camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      I think I'm firmly in the Gus Bradley camp.
      I'm leaning this way also. Good defensive minds are not all that common,I really want one here
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• There's now a HC opening in Jax.

Comment

• Its a bit weird that this happened much later than the rest of the firings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
            Its a bit weird that this happened much later than the rest of the firings.

New GM was just hired and he wants to bring his buddy Roman from SF in.

Comment

• Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              I have an XL white LeSean McCoy jersey and I am willing to pay for shipping to the winner of this contest (as long as you live in the US)

Very simple rules:

Name the Eagles next head coach. If more than one person is correct, the winner will be select at random from those names.

All entries should be made in this thread with a deadline of December 29th at 9pm EST.

Updates:

FINAL PICKS: Entries are closed.

Andy reid - musicman
              chip kelly - jbird, rossovich, ike, Jukin
              greg roman - ypcm, rspurr
              jay gruden - taz, fearthedawk
              jon gruden - stock
              mike mccoy - vetturf
              keith butler - big phiily
              bill o'brien - lt
              tony dungy - stevemc
              norv turner - wcphan
              ken wisenhunt - andrewaters
              dirk koetter - quitophan
              david shaw - thoughtprocess
              brian billick - nodak
              tom clements - fly
              wade phillips - fresh
              rob ryan - vin
              Darrell Bevell - FairOaks
              Hey. I picked McCoy on 12/31!
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                Pettine takes the DC job in Buffalo. There goes my McCoy/Pettine hope.
                Random fact Mike Pettine is something like my 3rd or 4th cousin.

His father Mike Sr. is my maternal grandmother's aunt's nephew by marriage.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                  Hey. I picked McCoy on 12/31!
                  Deadline was 12/29. Sorry.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• I think I might be coming around on Brian Kelly. And if Lurie likes Bradley, I'm ok w that too. I hope either one can fill out a staff.

Comment

• So the news is that Brian Kelly is still on the table. I DO NOT WANT B Kelly.

Comment

• Seahawks QB Russell Wilson "prays" Darrell Bevell doesn’t leave

Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell is scheduled to interview with Bears General Manager Phil Emery today in Atlanta in advance of Seattle’s divisional round game with the Falcons on Sunday at the Georgia Dome, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.

Seattle rookie quarterback Russell Wilson doesn't want Bevell to leave.

“Well, Coach Bevell was a tremendous coach and he does a tremendous job of just leading our football team in terms of our offense,” Wilson said during his press conference earlier this week. “His knowledge of the game, his enthusiasm that he brings, his work ethic, he’s always here early, always leaving late, he obviously has a love for the game, and he’s young. Not too many people can do that at a high level the way he does it. He’s coached a lot of great players in his time.

“Obviously, I pray that Coach Bevell stays here, but I also pray for the best for him as well. Whatever is best for him and his family, but at the same time he really helped me develop. We’ve grown a tremendous relationship over the past season, and we’ve really grown a lot in terms of play calling and just in terms of me knowing what he’s going to call and expecting a call. That takes a lot of hard work and a lot of film and a lot of sitting down one on one, and just growing and building up that relationship, and we’ve definitely have done that.”
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Whew. Brian Kelly announced he's staying at nd.

Comment

• 3 college coaches interviewed. 3 college coaches declined to come here. Is this an indication of a problem with the Eagles job?
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                              3 college coaches interviewed. 3 college coaches declined to come here. Is this an indication of a problem with the Eagles job?
                              Not enough co-eds?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                Not enough co-eds?
                                the preseason games count in college
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X