CBS News reporting Bradley MAY have accepted Eagles job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS News reporting Bradley MAY have accepted Eagles job

They said they are trying to confirm the report that Bradley accepted the job and they are working out final details. They said there are 'other' reports saying the two sides are further apart but they are working to confirm that the two sides have a basic agreement in place. More to come....
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I love the reporting of "MAY" ... hilarious. Not trying to punk you Juke, but that's basically reporting, "there may be a deal or there may not be one -- heard it here first!"

Comment

I am reporting that I may have nailed an eagles cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        I am reporting that I may have nailed an eagles cheerleader.
        I can confirm Jaws calls that report "garbage"

Comment

Hey it sounds like progress fly so I thought it was worth reporting. As for vin and his Eagles cheerleader, well uh, congratulations?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            Hey it sounds like progress fly so I thought it was worth reporting. As for vin and his Eagles cheerleader, well uh, congratulations?.....

I know Juk. I admit it makes me feel more optimistic too.

Comment

He's very gentle.

Comment

Ok this "report" appears to be just a rumor. I'll delete the thread so as not to give false hope.

Comment

Ok this "report" appears to be just a rumor. I'll delete the thread so as not to give false hope.
                  Don't you dare! Unless, of course, you make the picture of Vin's gentle friend your new avatar.

Speaking of which, once we've all had the opportunity to see that there is an 'i' in team, in the name of all that is Holy, please consider returning to your previous avatar.

I'm just not prepared to live without her.

Comment

Wisenhunt!!!!!!!!
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

AW seriously why are you so enamored with Wisenhunt? He as a losing record in Arizona and over the last three yers has AVERAGED 6 wins per season (18-30). He's 41-55 in 6 years with the Cards and his best seasons were in 2008 (9-7) and 2009 (10-6). Those two years are his ONLY seasons over .500 and his best record in his six year HC career is 10-6. What about his work in AZ has you so excited to make him our HC? Now if you're thinking that he would be a good OC under Bradley that's a different story and one I could get behind. But as a HC? -- I just don't get it.

Comment

Tino we can't have you offing yourself so as requested, the lovely Ms. Cheryl Cole has returned sporting a new look I hope you like.

Comment

Tino we can't have you offing yourself so as requested, the lovely Ms. Cheryl Cole has returned sporting a new look I hope you like.
                          I preferred the former, but now I know her name so I can begin stalking her.

Comment

Bradley has left the building and is on his way to Jacksonvillee, this thing is getting more bizare by the minute. I really thought Bradley was their man
                            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              Bradley has left the building and is on his way to Jacksonvillee, this thing is getting more bizare by the minute. I really thought Bradley was their man
                              This is disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                              X