We could use some humor today-You might split a gut laughing on this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could use some humor today-You might split a gut laughing on this one

RG3 says he proved 'a lot of people wrong; I know a lot were writing me off'

The Browns rescued Robert Griffin III off the scrap heap in the offseason, and he believes he re-established himself as an NFL starter in his five starts, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

"I'm not and idiot,'' Griffin said Monday. "I know a lot of people were writing me off as a player, as a quarterback, saying I couldn't do it. And to go out and show that I can, I think that proves a lot of people wrong.''
    Griffin, sporting a "Know Your Why'' sweatshirt and an "I'm different'' wristband, knows he might not be back, but believes he resuscitated his career this season.

"To not play a lot of football in two years and finish the season the way we did, or the way I did personally, I feel good about it,'' he said. "But I'm not satisfied at all. So I'm going to go into this offseason hungrier than ever, ready to prove it all over again. Because that's what you have to do every single day. I don't think anybody's ever said I've been afraid of hard work, and that's never going to change.''

Griffin re-iterated that he wants to be back with the Browns, but knows the business side of the game. The Browns have the No. 1 overall pick and are looking hard at quarterbacks. They're also intrigued by Patriots quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, whom they might try to trade for.

At the end of the (day) I want to win games,'' said Griffin. "Right now I'm here with the Cleveland Browns and I love these guys in this locker room. And I want to help them win here. And if I don't get that opportunity, then that's out of my control, I've done everything that I can to this point with the cards that I was dealt to try to put the best foot forward and let the chips fall where they may.'''
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He really said this shit? This sent the Onion or something similar? Wow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      I've done everything that I can to this point with the cards that I was dealt to try to put the best foot forward and let the chips fall where they may.'''
      He's an All-Pro at mixing metaphors!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Listen I agree with everything he said-----------------

Said Freddie Mitchell's hands!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Listen I agree with everything he said-----------------

Said Freddie Mitchell's hands!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            He's an All-Pro at mixing metaphors!
            lol