X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawkins, HOF Finalist!!

Please let it happen!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...2017-finalists
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

How would you like to be the guy picking from that group and telling him no? 'Dawk's speech would really be something if he gets in.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I sure would like to see it but it is tough as a safety and I am sure Lynch will pull a lot of votes from him. Come on Dawk-- pay attention voters
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

He just might make it. I don't think there is anyone in the league or in the press that doesn't have 100% respect for him and the career he had.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

some people are cowboy fans who know 0 about the game, you just never know. I sure hope he gets in, bet he comes on stage as wolverine
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I will be there when he goes in.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'd be there too. If he gets in, Jerry Jones better not get in...

or Canton will be a shit show

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                I'd be there too. If he gets in, Jerry Jones better not get in...

or Canton will be a shit show
                Don't you think that they should have their own separate section for coaches, owners and writers? It's hard enough getting players in every year without these guys taking up space.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X