Are any of you guys grtting hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any of you guys grtting hit?

While Fresh, Ross and tino had sunny and 75 without a cloud in the sky yesterday we're getting smoked. It's supposed to start up here about 11:00AM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Good luck, big fella. Stay inside and just enjoy some time with the gals.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

run over and check on that sexy neighbor before you get hit, maybe you can get snowed in with her
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We are just starting to get what is expected to be 3" of snow today. THREE INCHES! My God, how will we survive? It's snow snowmageddon and we're all gonna die!

Seriously I went to the supermarket last night night and it was packed. Took me 15 minutes to get through the express line with a rotisserie chicken for dinner. What a joke. People are losing their minds whenever someone mentions the word snow.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

people act so stupid over snow. It would take 3' to snow anyone in for more than 2 or 3 days. Everyone has a snowblower or a plow or both in my area. Most everyone has an SUV that will get them through 8-12" no problem. I just sit back and enjoy it. Till of course it's time to remove it.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            people act so stupid over snow. It would take 3' to snow anyone in for more than 2 or 3 days. Everyone has a snowblower or a plow or both in my area. Most everyone has an SUV that will get them through 8-12" no problem. I just sit back and enjoy it. Till of course it's time to remove it.
            What ever it is it's trouble for Moxie, she's a dachshund LOL!

Where do you live Juke? We're getting somewhere between 6 or 16 inches. Thanks for that great tip Mr. Weatherman.

Comment

I'm in Mullica Hill. It's a town in South Jersey just across the river from the Philly airport. Expected snow is now increased to 3"-6" so I guess those crazed people at the supermarket last night will survive but I'm a goner.

Comment

By the way 60, we have a Shih Tzu named Rocky who is just a year old and only 13 pounds. With legs that are roughly 6 inches long, taking him out in the snow means his chest becomes caked in snow and takes 20 minutes with a hair dryer to melt the clumps of snow and clean him up. I never liked people who dressed their dogs up, but I gave in and realized that I was going to have to get something for him to wear or spend half an hour several times a day drying him after each walk.

I decided if I had to put something on him I'd get something cool. My 13 pound little dog has a new leather Harley-Davidson jacket he's sporting this winter. I hate that he has to be dressed up, but I do laugh every time I see him in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  By the way 60, we have a Shih Tzu named Rocky who is just a year old and only 13 pounds. With legs that are roughly 6 inches long, taking him out in the snow means his chest becomes caked in snow and takes 20 minutes with a hair dryer to melt the clumps of snow and clean him up. I never liked people who dressed their dogs up, but I gave in and realized that I was going to have to get something for him to wear or spend half an hour several times a day drying him after each walk.

I decided if I had to put something on him I'd get something cool. My 13 pound little dog has a new leather Harley-Davidson jacket he's sporting this winter. I hate that he has to be dressed up, but I do laugh every time I see him in it.
                  That's funny Juke. We had to adjust a banking account over the phone that was such a pain in the ass that it wasn't funny by any means, for me anyway. While I'm running around the house GETTING MY WIFE'S STUFF she's on the phone with the rep bragging back and forth about their Doxies. Yesterday we got a delivery from the rep, not the company, with a little jacket for Mox with I Love Mommy on it. There really are nice people out there in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    That's funny Juke. We had to adjust a banking account over the phone that was such a pain in the ass that it wasn't funny by any means, for me anyway. While I'm running around the house GETTING MY WIFE'S STUFF she's on the phone with the rep bragging back and forth about their Doxies. Yesterday we got a delivery from the rep, not the company, with a little jacket for Mox with I Love Mommy on it. There really are nice people out there in this world.
                    That's great. That guy deserves a raise!

Comment

I should have mentioned the rep was a proud momma too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

I've seen little Eagle coats on PE.com too, but the other dogs probably think the Harley is cooler.

Comment

We're getting a huge storm. 5-10 inches of rain!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            We're getting a huge storm. 5-10 inches of rain!
                            I heard on the weather channel that you were getting snow!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              I heard on the weather channel that you were getting snow!
                              If we got snow everyone would die. Nobody even knows how to drive in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                              X