X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelce-I think this needs to happen unfortunately

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...om-jason-kelce
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Unfortunately? We'll be better without him!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
      Unfortunately? We'll be better without him!
      I know it Stock. He's really been a good Eagle since he's been here though. You just hate to see guys like him go, that's all.

Comment

too many pentalties and bad snaps this year add that to the fact that he can't play a NT straight up and I can see them moving on. The kept 11 offensive lineman for a reason last year.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          too many pentalties and bad snaps this year add that to the fact that he can't play a NT straight up and I can see them moving on. The kept 11 offensive lineman for a reason last year.
          I agree. I'd almost suggest that he move to guard but then he'd have the same problem against even fronts. He's a backup now and I don't think that he'll accept that. I could see him retiring and that would be cool with me. The big question is whether Seumalo can handle it. I think that it's the hardest position in the line to play even though they don't get paid that way. Odd front's eat these guys up on run plays most of the time.

Comment

He's undersized. He makes a lot of mental mistakes. As noted, he can't play a nose tackle straight up, making him a liability against the 3-4. They need to upgrade. I hope they have that upgrade in house with Seumalo. If not, it's yet another need on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
              He's undersized. He makes a lot of mental mistakes. As noted, he can't play a nose tackle straight up, making him a liability against the 3-4. They need to upgrade. I hope they have that upgrade in house with Seumalo. If not, it's yet another need on the roster.
              That may be the biggest key for next year EB. I'm sure that's the plan but he didn't get one snap there this season. It's a real concern.

Comment

Seumalo worries me. 1 year of experience (and some of that was spent on the bench) and they're going to trust the protection calls to him? Kelce may get run over some but he generally makes the right calls. Wentz survived a porous line this year thanks to Johnson. Do we really want to risk him to a guy with a handful of games calling the protection packages?
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  Seumalo worries me. 1 year of experience (and some of that was spent on the bench) and they're going to trust the protection calls to him? Kelce may get run over some but he generally makes the right calls. Wentz survived a porous line this year thanks to Johnson. Do we really want to risk him to a guy with a handful of games calling the protection packages?
                  That's kind of funny Juke. We posted the same concerns at the exact same time. The Russians must be hacking sportscolumn too!

Comment

I am not worried about Seumolo starting. Kid played center in college got his feet wet this year. Other teams switch out to younger players all the time. I will say this I don't think he will be the only new starter on the line. I think they like Big V a lot and could,move Johnson to left tackle and reallocate peters and Kelce money to wide out and corner.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Not surprised at all, in fact i expected it. I also,expect they could keep Wiz. The two Jason's may be buh bye.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

So we want to get rid of Peters and Kelce with no idea who is going to play LG . That concerns me a bunch. They only have 2 quality reserves. That's a shitload of parts to change and still protect your young QB
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                          I am not worried about Seumolo starting. Kid played center in college got his feet wet this year. Other teams switch out to younger players all the time. I will say this I don't think he will be the only new starter on the line. I think they like Big V a lot and could,move Johnson to left tackle and reallocate peters and Kelce money to wide out and corner.
                          Peters theoretically could be moved to guard. Taking a pay cut and moving inside at the same time could cause volcanic eruption though LOL.

Comment

????????????????????????------------That is our OL

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              ????????????????????????------------That is our OL
                              You have to admit that Peters at guard would make us very formidable in the middle which was where most of our problems came from.

Comment

Working...
                              X