Female actress your a fan of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female actress your a fan of?

Anne Hathaway. I'm a fan. I will sit through the devil wears prada when it is on some random saturday afternoons. I have not seen brokeback mountain, but have seen her scene in it. What prompted this post was me flipping through the channels and catching her on Jay Leno, apparently she gets naked in her upcoming movie, not sure if that was true though, have to look into it.

I am also a fan of Sloane from entourage, incase anyone was wondering

I know she's a stick but i'll sit through any movie with

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post

Anne Hathaway. I'm a fan. I will sit through the devil wears prada when it is on some random saturday afternoons. I have not seen brokeback mountain, but have seen her scene in it. What prompted this post was me flipping through the channels and catching her on Jay Leno, apparently she gets naked in her upcoming movie, not sure if that was true though, have to look into it.

The rumors are true, you can already see the pictures on the net. A simple google search shouldn't be too hard.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Personally I'm a huge fan of Monica Bellucci. Who IMO is hotter and a better actress than anyone in Hollywood.

Comment

Oh yeah, she's fucking 46 and has 2 kids.

Comment

Excellent choice in Keira and loved Monica in the matrix sequel

But could not forget about Kate - the only reason to watch Van Helsing

Also enjoy Sandra - especially the early years of The Net and Speed

Comment

Sandra was always too "sweet" to turn me on.

Jessica Biel:

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post

Sloane is sweet,also a fan of the body belonging to Gabrielle Anwar,she's rock hard and I will sit through a Burn Notice marathon to look at her
                Last edited by musicman; 11-09-2010, 09:34 PM.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

my top 3:

sandra bullock in blindside
                  minnie driver in gross pointe blanke
                  vivien leigh as scarlett o'hara... man she was hot
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Ooops,forgot Olivia Wilde,those eyes ,wow.
                    Last edited by musicman; 05-08-2011, 08:23 AM.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sandra Bullock is one of those rare woman that is more attractive now than she was 20 years ago.

Then:

And Now:

Thank God for Sillicon Valley.

Comment

yeah, she's really aged well.

I also give you:

Comment

Lately I've had a bit of a crush on Zooey Deschanel. Not extraordinarily beautiful in the conventional sense, but I find something incredibly intriguing about her.

Comment

One of the many reasons to watch Modern Family

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                              Personally I'm a huge fan of Monica Bellucci. Who IMO is hotter and a better actress than anyone in Hollywood.

I just saw her in a movie "shoot 'em up" with Clive Owen(?) / its like a cross between The Transporter and Payback(the movie with Mel Gibson where he plays Porter)

Its not worth seeing, but she looks hot, she plays a whore; maybe its better not watching it on the USA network

Comment

Working...
                              X