We need a New Orleans win tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Even if we win out, I don't like our chances much.

Seattle has the Chiefs and Cardinals left. Even if they lost to the Chiefs and beat the Cardinals, they hold the tie-break against us. I doubt Seattle loses both games.

Minnesota has 2 games left against the Lions and Bears. They would have to lose one of them. Unfortunately , there is a good chance the Bears will be resting their starters the last week.

I would put our odds of making the playoffs at much less than 40%. But, there is a chance.
    I doubt it too pliny but then I go back to the year when about 10 things had to happen and we beat Dallas that last game of the season and ended up in the championship game. Either way I think that it's very important that we win out to impress free agents. We're not the only team with the new "Golden Boy" like we were last year. There are now some other new kids on the block that are going to attract FAs too.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Doesn't Chicago have to win out to get a bye? if so they will beat the snot out of Minnesota in that last game! key as has been all season is for Eagles to take care of business first. And with this team who really knows?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
        Doesn't Chicago have to win out to get a bye? if so they will beat the snot out of Minnesota in that last game! key as has been all season is for Eagles to take care of business first. And with this team who really knows?
        Either way the Linc should be rockin Sunday and that's always fun!

Comment

Hurts my head to think too much about it--- Just win Baby! Just win!!!
          Last edited by MDFAN; 12-18-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

we are going to win out, let's see how this plays out.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Hurts my head to think too much about it--- Just win Baby! Just win!!!
              Exactly. We can't hang our hats on one game. I'd like to see a full 60 minutes for a change!!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                we are going to win out, let's see how this plays out.
                There is really good Nick and really bad Nick, no in between.

It depends as to which Nick shows up against Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  There is really good Nick and really bad Nick, no in between.

It depends as to which Nick shows up against Houston.
                  This game may depend on the O Line and how they play the Texans D Line.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    This game may depend on the O Line and how they play the Texans D Line.
                    I'm expecting a low scoring game. They have great defense but really have struggled on the road and Vegas knows that. We're actually favored by a point or so to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X