Some Really Good Talent Still left on the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Really Good Talent Still left on the Board

There is some really good talent left on the Board. I think we get two of these guys and each will be starters by 2020 (Note all won't be there for the Eagles)

Mack Wilson LB
    Cody Ford G/OT
    Gardner-Johnson S
    AJ Brown Wr
    Riley Ridley WR
    Hakeem Butler WR
    Dk Metcalf WR
    Paris Campbell WR
    Deonte Thompson S
    Jaylon Ferguson DE
    Amani Oruwariye CB
    Greedy Williams CB
    Jachai Polite DE
    Nasir Adderley s
    Kelvin Harmon WR
    Rock Ya-Sin CB
    Miles Sanders RB
    Damien Harris RB
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Paris Campbell is very intriguing. The guy seems to have some incredible tools. But, he seems to be a very high risk/reward. And, I don't like the way he catches the ball. There is nothing more frustrating than watching a player drop a key 3rd down pass. And, he doesn't seem very physical. I hope they pass on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      Paris Campbell is very intriguing. The guy seems to have some incredible tools. But, he seems to be a very high risk/reward. And, I don't like the way he catches the ball. There is nothing more frustrating than watching a player drop a key 3rd down pass. And, he doesn't seem very physical. I hope they pass on him.
      Ugh! There's really no excuse for dropping a ball with the velcro gloves that they wear these days. What the heck would Steve Largent put up for numbers with those things??? I'll pass on him too.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X