So who is this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is this guy?

He wears number 13 in a midnight green jersey and makes big plays. Did we trade Agholor? Wow!

I think that it's time for Smith and Hollings to split time.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The differences seen in the offseason appear to have been real.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      He wears number 13 in a midnight green jersey and makes big plays. Did we trade Agholor? Wow!

I think that it's time for Smith and Hollings to split time.
      Agholor is a man reborn and he deserves much credit for getting his head screwed on straight after being in mental hell last year.

Smith is simply awful. He had a rep for having 'iffy' hands but if what we've seen so far is representative of what we can expect from him I don't think he should be starting. He's had a least one drop of a potentially pivotal long pass in each game that an NFL WR HAS to catch.

GHTFOOH!

Comment

Mike Groh is definitely having a positive effect

Comment

I gotta agree on Smith. I thought he was really going to help us, but he's simply got bad hands. Plus, they're not throwing the ball over the top to him, and if they did, he'd probably drop it. I think they should get Hollins in there also.

Comment

He had one over the top. Wentz laid it in perfectly. Smith deposited th ball on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
              He had one over the top. Wentz laid it in perfectly. Smith deposited th ball on the ground.
              I thought they'd go up top more than once a game though. And, yea, he did drop it, and would probably drop any additional ones also.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                I thought they'd go up top more than once a game though. And, yea, he did drop it, and would probably drop any additional ones also.
                It's time to introduce Hollins more into the game plan. I saw him and Johnson in together on one play and Wentz went deep incomplete to Johnson but that was it.

Comment

Give Smith a chance, he still takes the top off defenses, even the misses help to keep the box a little cleaner. I remember last year D's loading the box all the time cause we had NOTHING deep. I still think we just need to get him more into the game...... Just me.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Give Smith a chance, he still takes the top off defenses, even the misses help to keep the box a little cleaner. I remember last year D's loading the box all the time cause we had NOTHING deep. I still think we just need to get him more into the game...... Just me.
                    I didn't say bench him but Hollins needs to get worked in at some point anyway.

Comment

Never said you did 60, just saying the sentiment in the 8 posts was a bit early for me , that's all.

Comment

and at some point Blount is going to draw in a defender and ol' hands of stone needs to come up with a catch
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Concur completely. I don't like writing off players so quickly. We're only 4 games into a 16 game season. If we're at week 8 and his dropsies are still and issue, then move on. But the way people want to pull the trigger prematurely these days is ridiculous.

Comment

I don't know that I pull the trigger, but the kids need to learn to play at some point. The knock on Torey is that he drops passes. He only got a $500,000 bonus for that reason. The coaches have to be thinking along those lines too I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                            X