No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Foreskins GDT!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN is ridiculous. I'm watching that from the winning side and I was tired of the felatting going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
      Is there anything more annoying than Stu Scott and Matt Millen?
      Joe Theismann - be thankful he's not on MNF anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
        Not sure that Frank Reich could overcome this lead.
        I said the same thing to my buddies earlier. lol
        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
          Joe Theismann - be thankful he's not on MNF anymore.
          You forgot his annoying sidekick McGwire, which together formed the worst announcing duo in the history of sports broadcasting.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            ESPN is ridiculous. I'm watching that from the winning side and I was tired of the felatting going on.
            Don't know if you caught Steve Young in the post game but he needs to have his meds adjusted. He's got Vick as super human and the Eagles as "unstoppable from here on out".

Yo Steve...please STFU! We don't need that crazy talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              Don't know if you caught Steve Young in the post game but he needs to have his meds adjusted. He's got Vick as super human and the Eagles as "unstoppable from here on out".

Yo Steve...please STFU! We don't need that crazy talk!
              Probably the main reason we have all this concussion BS. His melon has some soft spots.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I just started to replay the dvd of lastnights game.It's still fun,too bad I need to go in to work at 8,anytime the Birds go over 50 should be a holiday
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X