Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we officially label McDougle a bust yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say we slap the franchise tag on McDooDoo and see if Danny Boy will pony up some draft picks for him

Comment

Leif, i think the joke was about how Mamula exposed himself to that chick in that bar during TC that one year.

Comment

Is Jerome McDougle a bust? Well, let's put it like this - I was looking up the definition of "bust" in the dictionary, and after I read the first definition listed (and saw a picture of Scarlett Johansson's chest), I read the second definition, and came across a picture of McDougle himself!

Is McDougle a bust? Is the Pope Catholic? Heck, in the future the word "mcdougle" will bring up a clear mental image of big hype and no results, not unlike the word "mcguyver" bringing up mental images of bubble gum, duct tape, and bombs (and for some people Patty Bouvier and Side Show Bob)!

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72
          Is Jerome McDougle a bust? Well, let's put it like this - I was looking up the definition of "bust" in the dictionary, and after I read the first definition listed (and saw a picture of Scarlett Johansson's chest), I read the second definition, and came across a picture of McDougle himself!

Is McDougle a bust? Is the Pope Catholic? Heck, in the future the word "mcdougle" will bring up a clear mental image of big hype and no results, not unlike the word "mcguyver" bringing up mental images of bubble gum, duct tape, and bombs (and for some people Patty Bouvier and Side Show Bob)!
          Do you mind if I take that dictionary to the bathroom with me?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

According to ESPN:

#95 Jerome McDougle | DE

2006 Game Log Tackles Misc Interceptions
            WEEK OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS LNG TD PD
            1 @HOU W 24-10 Did Not Play
            2 NYG L 30-24 (OT) Did Not Play
            3 @SF W 38-24 Did Not Play
            4 GNB W 31-9 1 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
            5 DAL W 38-24 Did Not Play

I'm not saying this is accurate ... but he didn't play according to ESPN. Or maybe they're saying he might as well have not played.

Comment

yes
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I already submitted my official Designation Of Jerome McDougle As Bust form a long time ago, but I can stamp it again if you want.

Comment

Really, the reason Ive even given him THIS long is with Kearse out, I thought we might actually see his overpaid ass on the field

Comment

Was Jon Harris a bust?

<edit>
                    I should apologize to Jon Harris for comparing McDougle to him.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk
                      Really, the reason Ive even given him THIS long is with Kearse out, I thought we might actually see his overpaid ass on the field
                      Actually, I labeled him a bust quite a while ago, but I was hoping that when Kearse went out, he would finally make the most of the opportunity, and step up. He should be getting close to being over whatever rib injury he sustained. If he can't get on the field now, he's definitely a bust.

Comment

Bust
                        Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

They're making a bust of him for the Bust Hall of Fame. Is that clear enough?

Comment

Working...
                          X