Oh and I love BIGGEST LOSER. LOL.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Re: American Idol (OT)

i guess we need a poll as to which reality tv shows are acceptable to watch.
      I miss Philly!

Comment

Originally posted by kcas31
        I 've been married over 20 years and I found the compromise for reality tv.........................

TWO TELEVISIONS!!!!!

I have an 11 year old daughter and I have sat down and watched Hannah Montana and the rest of those Disney shows with her. I ask her dumb questions so she asks me to leave. I oblige. She will sit down and watch three minutes of football and basketball. She will ask her questions give me a kiss and then leave to play Nintendo.

You want to talk ballroom dancing. PBS had a great show about it a few weeks ago. It was very fascinating. I watched the entire series. Nothing wrong with watching hot dancers. But again Emmitt Smith? I didnt like watching him run against the Eagles. Do you guys even know who the other "stars" were/are before DWTS?

And AI? Paula Abdul? Randy Jackson? Ok Dawg! Clay Aiken? Gimme a freakin break!
        We do the seperate TV thing once in a while too, but to be honest I find it much easier to watch whatever is on TV and get "quality time" credits for it.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
          I 've been married over 20 years and I found the compromise for reality tv.........................

TWO TELEVISIONS!!!!!

I have an 11 year old daughter and I have sat down and watched Hannah Montana and the rest of those Disney shows with her. I ask her dumb questions so she asks me to leave. I oblige. She will sit down and watch three minutes of football and basketball. She will ask her questions give me a kiss and then leave to play Nintendo.

You want to talk ballroom dancing. PBS had a great show about it a few weeks ago. It was very fascinating. I watched the entire series. Nothing wrong with watching hot dancers. But again Emmitt Smith? I didnt like watching him run against the Eagles. Do you guys even know who the other "stars" were/are before DWTS?

And AI? Paula Abdul? Randy Jackson? Ok Dawg! Clay Aiken? Gimme a freakin break!
          We do the seperate TV thing once in a while too, but to be honest I find it much easier to watch whatever is on TV and get "quality time" credits for it.
          DING DING!!!!!!!

I am always catchign flack for not spending enough "quality time" with my wife. "You're always out in the garage working on your car, or bringing your work home, or working out in the yard.....don't you have any time to BE WITH ME?"" Married guys, chime in here, OK? Spending a couple hours infront of the boob-tube giving my wife a foot rub saves me a LOT of bitchin' and fussin'.

You have to pick oyour battles. My wife likes the reality shows. She watches old episodes of "Next Top Model" "Paradise Hotel (BLECH!!!!), "Dancing with the Stars" Etc...the only ones I can stomach are AI, and "You think you can dance". I actually kinda like that one. But guess what we watched on Memorial Day, and I MADE her watch with me....all three of the Gatti/Ward fights. Now that's true love, people.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

i guess we need a poll as to which reality tv shows are acceptable to watch.
            The Ultimate Fighter.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
            X