EAgles /Jags GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Just keep your persecution complex to yourself and focus on the shitty soon to be 1-3 team you now play for.
    fixed!

Comment

• dunno if anyone is watching but this Jets-Dolphins game is fantastic.

Comment

• I love reading Eagle fans complaining that it's McNabb that can't let things go. Especially in a Jaguars game-thread.

Hello pot?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          dunno if anyone is watching but this Jets-Dolphins game is fantastic.
          I'm pulling for the Jets, but I'm really impressed with Henne. He's shown poise and smarts and thrown some sweet passes.

Comment

• The Jets are getting too big for their britches. I was rooting for the Dolphins the whole way. I can't believe Henne played as well as he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              The Jets are getting too big for their britches. .
              I mainly like the idea of the Jets stealing the Gnats thunder in NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                I mainly like the idea of the Jets stealing the Gnats thunder in NYC.

The Giants and Eli look so pathetic that the Mets could steal their thunder.

Comment

• Originally posted by EFD View Post
                  I love reading Eagle fans complaining that it's McNabb that can't let things go. Especially in a Jaguars game-thread.

Hello pot?
                  You know what gets me steamed. McNabb calls himself a leader. A leader doesn't have to go around proclaiming that he's the leader. If he spent as much time being a leader as he does talking about how he's a leader, he'd be the NFL's greatest leader. (Just kidding.)

Hehehehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X