Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This really could send me over the edge-he SUCKS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, damn those Eagles are so stupid. They should've hired someone exactly OPPOSITE of Foles so he could tear him a new one. Musgrave is stupid. I know nothing about him except that he made a bad goal line call 20 years ago, and couldn't make 4 lousy quarterbacks in Minnesota into All-Pros last year, but I'm sure that he's a moron.

Comment

Damn Chris, why all the hostility!?
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

If this is our biggest problem going into 2014, I'm ready!

Comment

I don't see any reason to believe Chip would jump into anything without having talked with Musgrave, checked with other coaches about Musgrave and conducted all due diligence . Chip just doesn't seem to be the type just to halfass anything, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt here. Rock on Birds.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            Yeah, damn those Eagles are so stupid. They should've hired someone exactly OPPOSITE of Foles so he could tear him a new one. Musgrave is stupid. I know nothing about him except that he made a bad goal line call 20 years ago, and couldn't make 4 lousy quarterbacks in Minnesota into All-Pros last year, but I'm sure that he's a moron.
            Also he has seemed to stayed employed in the NFL for like 16 years now and when he did coach in Philly it was only the 2nd year of his career.

Also where is the faith in Chip?

Comment

This has nothing to do with the faith in Chip... it has everything to do with the bad memories of a bad team in the late 90's. That is the reaction. Plus, Bill not having a clue about clock management at the time.

Be damned if you have an opinion on a message board. Gsh!

Comment

Has nothing to do with opinions on a message board Ike, but those opinions can't be challenged/opposed?

All I was trying to add was that the things being brought up about this guy was 1 play 15 years ago from a 2nd year coach. And yes, it does go to having a bit of faith in your head coach, he hasn't yet earned a bit of leeway after his 1st year?

Just the presentation of maybe an opposite opinion.... was not some sort of attack on ANYBODY.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Has nothing to do with opinions on a message board Ike, but those opinions can't be challenged/opposed?

All I was trying to add was that the things being brought up about this guy was 1 play 15 years ago from a 2nd year coach. And yes, it does go to having a bit of faith in your head coach, he hasn't yet earned a bit of leeway after his 1st year?

Just the presentation of maybe an opposite opinion.... was not some sort of attack on ANYBODY.

MD, I'm not arguing with anyone in particular, but to back up the post title that's what 60's main complaint was. Bad memories. There was a post above yours that was very snarky.

I agree we don't know much about him, but really I don't think his track record is very good. Hopefully, after 16 years, he's learned something.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

It won't be the last time that you talk me off the ledge Bud! But seriously, I was very disappointed Lazor left and I obviously don't have much faith in this guy. But, as you said, in Chip I trust. This hire does remind me of some of the junk Reid brought in though when he started losing touch with the assistant coaches network.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I was upset about Lazor leaving as well, but that happens with goood assistants. I wasnt going to be thrilled with his replacement no matter what......unless it was Peyton Manning, perhaps.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        It won't be the last time that you talk me off the ledge Bud! But seriously, I was very disappointed Lazor left and I obviously don't have much faith in this guy. But, as you said, in Chip I trust. This hire does remind me of some of the junk Reid brought in though when he started losing touch with the assistant coaches network.
                        Any time Bud. I was just as disappointed in Lazor leaving... but things change. I just don't think it has to mean the next guy has to suck. And using 1 instance from 15 years ago isn't really much of an argument. Lets see what happens before we decide the outcome already.

Comment

Working...
                        X