No announcement yet.

2015 Season Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VFK and AW: thanks for the contribution guys!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
      If not already you should be getting a note from me also
      Got it today! Thanks buddy.

Comment

Vin:

PM me your mailing address, sir!

Comment

Jukin in the house! Thanks for the contribution buddy.

TP - PM coming your way.

Comment

Just saw this note (I am a little slow!)! Got ya, Vin!
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Len - thanks buddy! got your paypal today.

Comment

Sent it PayPal today

Comment

SF. I have been trying to open up a PayPal account for the past 2 weeks. I tied my CC to the account and have tried to tie my US Bank account to it. Its required. But it won't finalize the account and says come back and do it later.

Any of you guys have this issue with PayPal and know what I am doing wrong.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    Sent it PayPal today

Got it! Thanks!

I've got to update the 2016 Contributor list.

It's been such a crazy few weeks. There were some major layoffs at my company today. Luckily, i'm unaffected but it's still a very stressful time.

AW- no worries. just PM me if you want to use an alternate method.

Comment

Hey SF. Finally got my paypal to work. Sent you a 2015 and early down payment on 2016. Sorry for the delay!!
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        Hey SF. Finally got my paypal to work. Sent you a 2015 and early down payment on 2016. Sorry for the delay!!
                        AW- i hate to break this to you but we only do fundraising every other year.

So thanks for the 2017 down payment.

Comment

No worries SF. You earn it homie!!

Comment

Sorry about lack of updates and not even beginning to get new software. The end of the year has been very hectic.

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Happy New Year Vin! Take your time with the updates, just continue to do the great job you always do with this place and I'll be happy.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X