Friekin Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friekin Rams

Can you imagine how awesome they could be if they ever had a home game?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I turned on the game and at first thought they were playing in Green Bay.

The Rams were lucky as hell yesterday that Montgomery was dumb enough to run back that kickoff and fumble. I am about 80% sure that Rodgers would have rallied GB to the win. If you give Rodgers over 2 minutes, 4 downs to work with and only down by 2 points, I will take my chances with him ever time. Man, he was pissed that he never even had the chance.

Comment

Both those teams can be scary good.

Comment

Yeah that was an unconscionably dumb runback. That may have also been on the coaches to tell him to kneel if he could. Not only did he lose yards and take off valuable seconds, but the kickoff came with 2:05 left in the game. If he just kneels, the offense gets one snap before the two-minute warning where they do not have to use a timeout. The simple fact he returned it at all -- even if he got to the 30 yard line or something -- lost that chance for the offense. So he needed to get back to the 25, *plus* whatever Rodgers could do with that one play, on the runback to make it worth it. Stupendously dumb already, but then to fumble on top of it... wow.

EDIT: Reading some stories online now, it looks like Montgomery was ordered to kneel, but ran it out anyways. It sounds like he is angry about losing his starting job as RB, as well, and threw a tantrum about coming out of the game. So it sounds like a lot of teammates think he was just being selfish to show what he could do on the return, disobeying the coaches (and Rodgers who also told him to take a knee). If all true, that could get him released, if the team has other returner options.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post

EDIT: It sounds like he is angry about losing his starting job as RB, as well, and threw a tantrum about coming out of the game. So it sounds like a lot of teammates think he was just being selfish to show what he could do on the return, disobeying the coaches (and Rodgers who also told him to take a knee). If all true, that could get him released, if the team has other returner options.

It sounds like this turd may find himself out on the street. What a selfish asshole!

Comment

Yea a deliberate disregard of the coach has to be a deal breaker unless he comes in on hands and knees and …. you know.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
              Yeah that was an unconscionably dumb runback. That may have also been on the coaches to tell him to kneel if he could. Not only did he lose yards and take off valuable seconds, but the kickoff came with 2:05 left in the game. If he just kneels, the offense gets one snap before the two-minute warning where they do not have to use a timeout. The simple fact he returned it at all -- even if he got to the 30 yard line or something -- lost that chance for the offense. So he needed to get back to the 25, *plus* whatever Rodgers could do with that one play, on the runback to make it worth it. Stupendously dumb already, but then to fumble on top of it... wow.

EDIT: Reading some stories online now, it looks like Montgomery was ordered to kneel, but ran it out anyways. It sounds like he is angry about losing his starting job as RB, as well, and threw a tantrum about coming out of the game. So it sounds like a lot of teammates think he was just being selfish to show what he could do on the return, disobeying the coaches (and Rodgers who also told him to take a knee). If all true, that could get him released, if the team has other returner options.
              I couldn't believe that he brought it out either FO. I was thinking that the kicker missed it too because the coach most likely told him to hang it up big the goal line forcing a return and hit it just a little too far. There's no question in my mind Rogers would have won it if the guy kneels down there. Did they announce his release yet? Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I couldn't believe that he brought it out either FO. I was thinking that the kicker missed it too because the coach most likely told him to hang it up big the goal line forcing a return and hit it just a little too far. There's no question in my mind Rogers would have won it if the guy kneels down there. Did they announce his release yet? Asshole.
                Probably trying to trade him before deadline. No trade then they will release.

Comment

Now the turd is claiming "I’ve never been a guy that completely disobeys what I’ve been told."

I guess he just disobeys partially.

From PFT:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...isobey-orders/

In this case he didn't 100% disobey...he was only like maybe 98.7% disobedient. And he's very disappointed in his teammates that are talking about his disobedience, which was definitely at most like maybe 99.3%%...no where even close to 100% percent.

“No one ever said anything to me. No one ever came to me. So I’m thoroughly disappointed in the speculation and just the backlash that I have to deal with now, because now we’re talking about my character. We’re not even talking about the fumble any more. We’re talking about my character.”

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Now the turd is claiming "I’ve never been a guy that completely disobeys what I’ve been told."

I guess he just disobeys partially.

From PFT:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...isobey-orders/

In this case he didn't 100% disobey...he was only like maybe 98.7% disobedient. And he's very disappointed in his teammates that are talking about his disobedience, which was definitely at most like maybe 99.3%%...no where even close to 100% percent.

“No one ever said anything to me. No one ever came to me. So I’m thoroughly disappointed in the speculation and just the backlash that I have to deal with now, because now we’re talking about my character. We’re not even talking about the fumble any more. We’re talking about my character.”
                    Stupid comes to mind. So does Mathews (with one t!)

Comment

Working...
                    X