No announcement yet.

Let's Get it On , Beat Those Inbred Fucktards GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O am so sick of this defensive sch. Every 3rd and long becomes easy pick ups because the defenders give way too much cushion

Comment

Let’s face it, as Kelce said ITS the whole,team. Wentz is off tonight, these RB are horrible, they miss so,many holes it’s not funny. The cowboys are winning this playing thenEagles type,game, they have close to 20 minutes time of possession right now. That isn’t good for us at all.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        C’mon 60 the T/O was the right call.... the fucking blown D was the problem.
        No it wasn't. Everybody says how conservative schwartz is and the LB got stonewalled on the blitz. That's why there was nobody in the flat.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

We need to stop them quickly and get a TD on our 1st possession.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I agree T/O was right call. D blew that completely
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

this is like watching Empire . Every 8-10 minutes you see a hot chick, the rest of the time you get to watch guys slobbering on each other and a whole lot of shitty music.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I agree with using the time outs. As a D you need to stay aggressive and try for even better things. Like a rare turnover.

Comment

Have to score here if we want to be in this game.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    We need to stop them quickly and get a TD on our 1st possession.

Stop them quickly - Check!
                    Now we need a TD and we are right back in it. Come on Carson!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Just checking in and feeling disgusted by this game.

We have under 2 quarters to save this season. And losing to the Pukes ?

Comment

The little bit we’ve seen of Clemens, he looks to have his burst back

Comment

We got away with a hold on the second and 10
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We sure did. Well we got points. Not the ones we need.

Comment

I loved the hook and ladder. But hated the first down call. Can’t run that play around the goal line.

Comment

going to bed, maybe I can get a sympathy BJ
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X