Sanchez vs. Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    If that's the case Steve then it would be Nick as he is shrill under contract. I don't know where this franchise guy is going to come from though.
    Then we're pretty screwed if we can't get the franchise guy. I'm not sure it has to be Foles next year though. If Sanchez keeps it up, he knows this is the place that suits him best and he still won't command a ridiculous #. Plus Foles might get you something in a trade. I'm just playing fantasy GM at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
      Then we're pretty screwed if we can't get the franchise guy. I'm not sure it has to be Foles next year though. If Sanchez keeps it up, he knows this is the place that suits him best and he still won't command a ridiculous #. Plus Foles might get you something in a trade. I'm just playing fantasy GM at this point.

I just don't have a feel at this point for whether Kelly truly wants a franchise QB or just an efficient system guy who is good at running his offense.

In my mind, Kelly is the star here, not the QB.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I agree LT but I'm sure Kelly would want an elite talent running his offense. That would have dynasty potential. I can't imagine he'll rest until he gets that.

Comment

Think Chip doesn't need a first round QB but would be happy with first round OL and WR types that create mismatches.

Could see chip go third or fourth round QB with a guy like dak prescott, bryce petty or boykin and try to buy another 2 yers with sanchez or foles.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Think Chip doesn't need a first round QB but would be happy with first round OL and WR types that create mismatches.

Could see chip go third or fourth round QB with a guy like dak prescott, bryce petty or boykin and try to buy another 2 yers with sanchez or foles.
            Man, did Prescott choke his brains out or what against Bama?
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Prescott has no offensive talent around him though. Great great kid. Luv his skill set transitioning to NFL because he is actually pretty accurate.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X