Philly Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Radio

Man I'm glad I'm not there to listen to them today. There is a lot of ugly to rant about. It is 5 in the morning and I have already heard from my brothers
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

It was an ugly but winnable game. I have not heard too many rants today. I think most of us didn't sleep much last night so it may be a little later in the day the rants start.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I am avoiding the radio today at all costs. Probably won’t listen until Friday.....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

That super bowl win still took the edge off. Philly would be burning today if it was not for that.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          That super bowl win still took the edge off. Philly would be burning today if it was not for that.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            That's the truth! Last night's game was a terrible downer in so many ways and would have had me crazed in "the old days". The injuries, the shitty play, the shitty coaching, Aggie's drop and Riveron's reversal of the 2 pt conversion.

Then I remind myself of my one abiding wish as far as my Birds go..."Just one before I die".

I got my one. Sure, I'd like more, but I got what I asked for.

Oh yeah, and Fuck Dallas!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              That's the truth! Last night's game was a terrible downer in so many ways and would have had me crazed in "the old days". The injuries, the shitty play, the shitty coaching, Aggie's drop and Riveron's reversal of the 2 pt conversion.

Then I remind myself of my one abiding wish as far as my Birds go..."Just one before I die".

I got my one. Sure, I'd like more, but I got what I asked for.

Oh yeah, and Fuck Dallas!
              Yup. I remember so many years that we dropped like flies (I know that expression but have never actually witnessed one drop). I was not at all surprised to see our whole receiving corp on the sidelines. Before that super bowl win I would have thrown something through the tv and I'd still be drunk. Now I knew somehow something would happen to derail the season and it has come through once again, even earlier this season than usual (like before the season even started having a half dozen guys not practicing). But at least I got to see one SB victory and can talk about it for the rest of my life!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X