***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

When the Turds took a 3 point lead early in the 3rd quarter, putting New England behind after Half Time for the 1st time this year, Phil Simms gleefully reminded the viewing audience (for about the 738th time) that the Turds, by a wide margin, led the league in Second Half scoring and that Romo now had his "rhythm".

Across the nation, the members of the sports media began strapping on their knee pads in drooling anticipation of a marathon suckfest of Jerruh's Magnificent Boys!

But somebody at CBS seemed to have gotten the wrong script!!! From that point on, the national sports media intelligentsia, most of whom appear to have been somehow cloned from a combination of lemming sperm and sheep ovums, watched in horror as New England...without any running game or their Pro Bowl TE...proceeded to eek out 27 points while Jerruh's Second Half Juggernaut was amassing an impressive total of 3 points.

Bill Belichick...ever the gracious sportsman...dotted the "i" by having his lads score the all-important final TD with just 19 seconds left in the game, allowing New England to escape with a razor thin 21 point victory and baring witness, once again, to the fact that....

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!

Comment

This says it pretty well, hope that the Eagles make a better showing than this:
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Oh, you've got to be kidding. This is from the Fort Worth Star Telegram, Wade Phillips really is a slave to Jerrah:

After each of the Cowboys' five victories this season, coach Wade Phillips has led cheers in the post-game locker room.

"How about the offense!" "How about the defense?" "How about the special teams!"

The jovial Phillips would finish with "how about the owner!"...to the delight of the jubilant Cowboys and a fan base, which is hoping for a return to the glory days.
        (rest of article about the ass whipping follows)
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

And this gem from Gil Lebreton of today's Star-Telegram, that should pleasure the innovator and repeated user of the "Horse Collar Tackle":

"Brady is a good quarterback, but don't discredit us," Cowboys safety Roy Williams said. "Just because we didn't stop them on third down doesn't mean that we're not a good defense."

Ah, another insightful bromide from the most overrated player in the league.

Williams has to feel good-all-over when even the home town writers call him out for what he is. We saw all that was necessary to demonstrate just what kind of slug Williams is when, early in the game, he went hard at Brady's knees on a safety blitz after the pass was gone. No foul was called, but Simms strongly suggested it was a cheap shot that should have been flagged.

I suppose, when you can't cover anyone who can run the 40 in under 23 seconds, the next best thing is to try to injure an opponent at every opportunity!

The NFL should fine Williams each time he steps on the field for impersonating a real human being.

Comment

Terrell Owens after the game against the Patriots:

Owens took questions, all right. Answers about Moss, however, were in short supply.

Terrell, can you compare your performance to Moss?
            "Next question," he said.

Don't you want to say anything about Moss?
            "Next question," he said.

How about your own performance?
            "We lost. I'll be ready for Minnesota next week. Next question."

But you promised in your note, didn't you?
            "I did that to prevent some of the questions you're asking here," he said. "It's not about the other 81. It's not me versus him. It's a team game."

"Y'all the media. Y'all know who T.O. is," he told reporters. "I just wanted to come out there and do what I could to help my team win this game. I didn't really want to feed off what he was saying or the hype over the game between the two 81s. I don't really buy into that, man. I've got a job to do, and that's to go out there and get touchdowns and first downs. That's what I tried to do today."
            — Michael Strahan

Comment

So what I am getting from the last 3-4 posts is that .....

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Just checking in to see if Dallas still sucks.

Yup.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Did anyone mention DALLAS SUCKS!!!???
                  Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

It's Dullass week and ...........................

Dullass Still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I woke up this morning and realized, yes DALLAS SUCKS!!!
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Excuse me, MD... who was it that you said sucks?

Comment

Are you freaking hard of hearing?????????? I said ......................

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry but I want to make sure I'm hearing this right. You said

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!

Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                              I'm sorry but I want to make sure I'm hearing this right. You said

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!

Is that correct?
                              No no no, he said...

Dullass Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You missed a few exclamation points.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

So lief to be clear he's saying Dallas blows! No wait that wasn't it.... Jones sucks! No no while that might be true I don't think it's what he was saying. Oh I have it it's ....

Dullass SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's it!! He said....

I'm sure I heard him say...

MD, am I right when I quote you as saying...

And to anyone here who might be offened by the statement...
                                I say blow it out your ass because......

Comment

Working...
                                X