Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derek Barnett Training with ex-Eagles D-Coach Jim Washburn During Suspension of In-Person OTA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Barnett Training with ex-Eagles D-Coach Jim Washburn During Suspension of In-Person OTA's

Yes, he of the Wide-Nine defense. I can see why Barnett would've sought him out though, as he could give him valuable insights and critiques regarding pass-rush techniques and strategies. Also he could pass on some of the things that he observed from Trent Cole (and I guess Babin too).Hell, he should go talk to Trent Cole too!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-jim-washburn/

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2020/06/ea...that-pick.html

Hey, I just love the fact that he wants to learn more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Hey, I just love the fact that he wants to learn more!!!
      nailed it, this team is full of his like. Want to do more to get better. I like Carson going to Houston with his young WRs too. The 3 they got in the draft are going to blow the doors off JJAW and maybe even Alshon
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        nailed it, this team is full of his like. Want to do more to get better. I like Carson going to Houston with his young WRs too. The 3 they got in the draft are going to blow the doors off JJAW and maybe even Alshon

Man,that would be awesome!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X