CBSSports Draft Mockery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBSSports Draft Mockery

Man, if this shit happened like this in Rd 1, I'd streak...(around the house of course, since folks are locked down).

Jeudy falling to Philly at 21? I'll take it!

It's hard to imagine Jeudy as WR4 and lasting until the 22nd pick, yet here we are. This is more about the talented WR class and less about Jeudy, who was the best route runner in college last season. Either way, the Eagles get a much needed playmaker for Carson Wentz.
    Rd 2. Jeremy Chinn, Safety 6'3" 221lbs

The Eagles pick up a versatile back-seven defender who will likely settle at linebacker.
    Rd.3 Khalid Kareem, DE/Edge rusher 6'4" 268lbs.

Another pick for the Eagles and another defensive player added to fix that side of the ball.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-in-the-third/

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...on-denzel-mims

Zangaro:

What they said: It's hard to imagine Jeudy as WR4 and lasting until the 22nd pick, yet here we are. This is more about the talented WR class and less about Jeudy, who was the best route runner in college last season. Either way, the Eagles get a much needed playmaker for Carson Wentz.
    My take: The Eagles would probably run this card up to the stage — or whatever the digital equivalent of that will be this year. One major thing that happened last week that should help the Eagles is the Cardinals’ trade for DeAndre Hopkins. That means they’re another team that likely won’t take a WR and will push some down toward the Eagles’ range. Wilson has CeeDee Lamb going at No. 11 and Henry Ruggs III going at No. 12. Then he has Baylor WR Denzel Mims going at No. 15 to the Dolphins. That would be the big surprise to push Jeudy down to the Eagles and I just can’t see that happening.

Comment

I would be just as happy with Mims if the Dolphins take Jeudy.
      Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Working...
      X