Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINAL: 2009 Contest (Scorekeeping thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    So that means that my 2 year old son isn't going to get a new Eagles jersey because that bastard eagles2000 jumped into the contest and stole it away from him!!! Nice job Mike - I hope you're proud of yourself beating out a little 2 year old for the prize!! The poor little guy will be the laughing stock of the family sitting in front of the TV next fall in an outdated jersey. I'm going to feel so bad laughing at him and pointing at his Westbrook jersey.

Now that's funny! Especially the last sentence.

Vin,

Thanks for running this deal. Next year...if there is a next year...I'm going to make my own picks instead of listening to Sweeney (the pup)!

Comment

Next year should be even better than this year.

We'll have a weekly prize just to keep everyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Next year should be even better than this year.

We'll have a weekly prize just to keep everyone interested.
        Damn it, I was planning on winning next year by grinding out every week while the rest of you take a week or two off here and there.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          Damn it, I was planning on winning next year by grinding out every week while the rest of you take a week or two off here and there.
          That's the key! NEVER MISS A WEEK!

One guy even sacrificed time with his family on their trip to Italy to send in his precious picks. Nice priorities, huh?

Oh, wait a minute! It was eagles2000 and he won!

Way to go eagles2000!

Comment

The worst part of the whole thing was that I missed multiple weeks. I simply saw that I participated in the thread and figured i'd already submitted my answers.

Comment

Working...
            X