Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're the sixers, do you make a trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
    I know it won't happen, but I wouldnt mind Lamar Odom. He would cause matchup problems and does have offensive game.

The only thing I learned was they can't match up with the Heat.

Basically, it's the same as last year, the Heat toy with the Sixers then turn it on in the 4th.

Bulls - Heats ECF?

Although if the Sixers can somehow keep beating up on the weak sisters of the poor, they could avoid the Heat somehow.

It'd be great if the Heat got the 1 seed and Milwaukee took em out in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      If Igoudala could learn to be Bruce Bowen who was the defensive stopper and occasionally take a killer 3 (killer dunk in AI2's case), that would be fine. I just hate that anyone on the sixers thinks he's the go to guy.
      The problem with Igoudala is that his skill set is perfectly suited for being the #2 or #3 player on a championship-caliber team because he's good at a lot of things, but he's not a true star-caliber player because he's not great at anything. He's more like a poor man's Scottie Pippen (and he's considerably better than Bruce Bowen because he's a better offensive player). If the 76ers had a superstar-caliber player, they'd be a very dangerous team because they pretty much have the rest of the pieces to have championship-caliber team. Of course, that superstar player is always the biggest piece on a championship team.

Comment

Would you want Dwight Howard?

Comment

I can. Cause he sucks at it. I would guess his % on last possession shots is about 20% or less. It's really on Doug to draw it up for someone who might actually get better at being the last second guy.

Last night's Laker game showed how these Sixers have changed. Lou Williams was the guy down the stretch getting the big shots to close it out. Iguodala focused on shutting down Kobe in the second half, and did a very good job of it.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It was a fantastic game. Doug kept playing the hot hand at the end and it worked to perfection. The defense was stifling all around. Although I'm not a big Lou Williams fan. He takes a lot of bad shots. I want Jrue or Evan to turn into the killer for this team.

Comment

Jrue I can believe in. I think Evan Turner stinks. He has just about the ugliest and most inaccurate shot imaginable.

Comment

I'm a big J-Roo fan. He makes some dumb mistakes but he is only in his 3rd year.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                  Jrue I can believe in. I think Evan Turner stinks. He has just about the ugliest and most inaccurate shot imaginable.

I'm on board with making Evan Turner the centerpiece of a trade package for another big or a top shooter, instead of Iguodala.

But his game is growing on me. It's kind of ugly and not very athletic, but he gets it done and keeps improving. One of the things that really distinguishes this Sixer team is that they have a bunch of guys who can handle the ball, including Turner.
                  Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I'm a big J-Roo fan. He makes some dumb mistakes but he is only in his 3rd year.

I'm a little disappointed in his game - I was hoping for a bigger step up this year. He was coming on strong last year and with Collins, I wasnt expecting him being benched in the 4th quarter during some games.

I forgot until watching the Hawks game - how great is it that Willie Green is finally off the team?!?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                      Turner - 25min / 9.7pts / 5.7 rebounds

Derrick Favors - 20min / 8.1pts / 5.8 rebounds.

Not sure if that helps my point, but maybe they dont take Vucevic this past draft - but as I look back at this last draft, there was garbage taken after Vuc -so that prob was the right pick

Comment

Willie Green is by all accounts the nicest guy ever but man was he stealing paychecks. That's a clear case of addition by subtraction.

There's nobody on the current team that is really just flat out bad. By the way, I have no idea who our DNP players are. I see them on the bench and draw a blank.

Comment

Willie Green is by all accounts the nicest guy ever but man was he stealing paychecks. That's a clear case of addition by subtraction.

There's nobody on the current team that is really just flat out bad. By the way, I have no idea who our DNP players are. I see them on the bench and draw a blank.

Brackins was one of those guys, but I think they sent him to the D-League to get minutes.

Comment

Working...
                          X