Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Torrey Smith Have some Pinkston Blood In Him ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Torrey Smith Have some Pinkston Blood In Him ?

I swear he can't run through a 5mph breeze.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

He must because they both suck! Torrey Smith was a one trick pony who can't perform the trick anymore.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Hollins will replace him next year.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Hollins has been out on the field alot the past few weeks and has been none existent.
        Smith pissed me off on that slant by the goal line he slowed down as he was catching the ball, it was ride there run though the ball and he either scores or is right at the goaline where they probably go for it on 4th down. I will say he was like Foles is third read on that play.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Hollins has been out on the field alot the past few weeks and has been none existent.
          Smith pissed me off on that slant by the goal line he slowed down as he was catching the ball, it was ride there run though the ball and he either scores or is right at the goaline where they probably go for it on 4th down. I will say he was like Foles is third read on that play.
          That slant ticked me off! He should have run through it and perhaps he scores on its on the 1. Instead he crumbles

Comment

I noticed that too. It's like he's disappeared. Maybe they just don't look to him at all. He's a great blocker though and offense sure hasn't been a problem. He only had one thrown his way yesterday.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X