Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Cox changes everything MD, and I mean everything. Cox doesn't have to make a tackle or a sack to have an impact on a game because he draws 2 or 3 people on every play. Schwartz can't be as aggressive with his defenses because he can't rely on his rushers as much to get to the QB. He has to be game planned for by the offense. We'll have somebody back at safety this week so Maragos won't be in there. I think our DBs are pretty good to tell you the truth, at least compared to what we've had for the last 5 years or so.
    60-- this is high praise from the guy who said for the longest that Cox needed to do more to fight through the double teams in order to earn that contract.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Btw what time is the game on Sunday.... 4?

Comment

yea but it is 4:05 not 4:25 unless something changes
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          60-- this is high praise from the guy who said for the longest that Cox needed to do more to fight through the double teams in order to earn that contract.
          Did I say that? The devil made me do it. I'll say this though, against KC he collapsed the pocket against those DTs instead of getting stonewalled. The Giants changed their whole gameplan Sunday to combat him and Eli got rid of the ball an average of 1.8 seconds! He's got to get penetration against DTs even if he can't split them. Anyway the pass rush is your best friend vs the pass I think. Then again NY's dbs had us plastered. We can't do that no matter who we put back there on our roster so I would say that Cox is the key to our defense.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X