Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    OMG great memory.

At the time he was available, and was about a 10, 0000% improvement over what we had.

Just shows you how desparate we needed help at WR.... Still stand by the thought that with some good WR's we coulda won a couple of SB's.
    If I remember right he was a real bust as a FA after being a star in Buffalo.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yup, good no sign. http://www.nfl.com/player/ericmoulds...26/careerstats

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        If I remember right he was a real bust as a FA after being a star in Buffalo.
        Oh I dunno how long he continued to play, but he was one of the best at the time..... After that it's just a crystal ball!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Oh I dunno how long he continued to play, but he was one of the best at the time..... After that it's just a crystal ball!
          See link above-he didn't do much at Tennessee. He was getting older and I think that's why we stayed away from him. I'm not sure that he even finished out his contract with them. He sure was something in Buffalo though. You're not the only one who wanted him.

http://www.nfl.com/player/ericmoulds...26/careerstats

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            Same here! As many time as that guy has beat us I could never be mad at him because he never showed up the players the team, or the fans!

I have heard him praise Philadelphia and the fans!
            I first fell for Larry Fitzgerald when he was a standout at Pitt. One of the best WRs ever and seemingly just as good a human being. Bright, articulate, unassuming, grounded.

The first time I heard him interviewed was on public radio (Judy Gross I think) early in his career. I turned the radio on with the interview in progress and had no idea who it was talking. Didn't even know it was a football player because he was speaking very articulately on a non sports issue. Toward the end of the interview I learned it was Larry Fitzgerald, the Pitt receiver I was so impressed with.

I thought,"God, if the Birds could only draft this guy!". He went 3rd to Arizona and we took Shawn Andrews at 16. Never even had a chance for LF.

But just imagine!

Comment

Working...
            X