Bears/Cowboys - Missed opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Tino, I am ashamed to admit being the same way. Eagles come 1st. Anybody playing Dallas is 2nd.

Despite the fact that the shit stains have not played well, I also have that fear that they somehow make the playoffs and get hot. They certainly have the talent.

Hating the Cowboys is a sickness for me. It has been like that since I was 7 years old (true).

Is consuming hate for Dallas 'excessive'? Perhaps. Is it a sign of 'sickness'? Hell no! The team, and the city itself, deserve everything negative they get. They almost demand being hated by virtue of their decades long flaunting of unbridled arrogance and entitlement, enthusiastically abetted by much of the gutter filth in the sports media. "America's Team"?...Fuck That Shit!!

Visceral, gut wrenching hatred of Dallas has actually been found to be a hall mark of sound judgement, good taste and moral rectitude. You could look it up...I think.

There is wide agreement among biblical scholars that belief in God is no longer a 'sine qua non' requirement for admission to heaven. Temporary Returnees from 'up there' who are visiting loved ones for the Holidays are reporting that many atheists wearing T shirts emblazoned with the message "DALLAS SUCKS!"...or even better..."FUCK DALLAS!" are now ushered right through the gates without even going through the metal detector.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Is consuming hate for Dallas 'excessive'? Perhaps. Is it a sign of 'sickness'? Hell no! The team, and the city itself, deserve everything negative they get. They almost demand being hated by virtue of their decades long flaunting of unbridled arrogance and entitlement, enthusiastically abetted by much of the gutter filth in the sports media. "America's Team"?...Fuck That Shit!!

Visceral, gut wrenching hatred of Dallas has actually been found to be a hall mark of sound judgement, good taste and moral rectitude. You could look it up...I think.

There is wide agreement among biblical scholars that belief in God is no longer a 'sine qua non' requirement for admission to heaven. Temporary Returnees from 'up there' who are visiting loved ones for the Holidays are reporting that many atheists wearing T shirts emblazoned with the message "DALLAS SUCKS!"...or even better..."FUCK DALLAS!" are now ushered right through the gates without even going through the metal detector.
      I think that you should have your own blog tino.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X