for you Comcast subscribers out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for you Comcast subscribers out there

I heard that Comcast will have the Sunday Ticket package in 2005.

I'm sure DirecTV will retain it as well but just some news for you poor souls stuck on cable.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Good stuff, but in my experience I find cable to be much more reliable. And stuff like Sunday ticket is bonus; but the main reason why Cable is better than DirectTv is because DirectTv doesn't have Comcast Sportsnet.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Not like my parents will buy it anyways...

Another great thing about cable is on-demand, which is awesome...

Comment

I am now cleaning the cream out of drawers.

Comment

Originally posted by LG
          I am now cleaning the cream out of drawers.
          thanks for the image.

i tell you what, there is nothing better than having every single game at your fingertips.
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Vin where did you read this? Last time I checked they were still miles apart in the negotiations and the NFL was considering extending the exclusive for DirecTV until the cable industry came up to their price. They want $160 per subscriber and cable was only at $100. DirecTV has raised their proce (I think it's $220 now)
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hmm, it's not on the Comcast website...I was hoping that they'd show something on NFL Network, which I now have for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                Hmm, it's not on the Comcast website...I was hoping that they'd show something on NFL Network, which I now have for some reason.
                Yeah now I have that too. I was just lookin through the channels a couple days ago and found it. Now I know that there is always somethin on.
                http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X